2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2014, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad GMAT

The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is also known as IIM Ahmedabad or IIM-A. It was the second Indian Institute of Management (IIM) to be established in 1961, after IIM Calcutta.

The institute offers following programs:
• Post Graduate Diploma Program in Management and Agri-Business Management
• Doctoral (Fellowship) Programs
• Executive Training Programs
Average GMAT Scores for last batch at IIM Ahmedabad is: 721.5

Contact details of IIM Ahmedabad are:

Address: Vikram Sarabhai Road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, India 380015
Phone: 079 6632 3456

Here I am giving some of the top ranked Indian Institute of Management which accepts GMAT scores.

The list of colleges is:

• Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad

• Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

• Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta

• Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (Noida Centre)

• XLRI, Jamshedpur

• Indian Institute of Management, Indore

• Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

• S.P.Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

• Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
2nd March 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get Admission into the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad will you please tell me GMAT is required for getting Admission into the IIM Ahmedabad ?
2nd March 2016, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

No , As per my knowledge the GMAT is not required for getting Admission , the CAT Entrance test is required for getting Admission into the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad .

Food & Agribusiness: CAT/ICAR-SRF /GRE/GMAT/UGC-JRF (Economics/Development Studies/Development Economics/Business Economics/Rural Economics/Public Administration/Sociology)
Finance and Accounting: CAT / GRE / GMAT

Business Policy: CAT/GMAT/GRE
Productions and Quantitative Methods: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-JRF in Mathematical Sciences

Information Systems: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE

Economics: CAT/GRE/GMAT

Innovation and Management in Education: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-JRF in relevant displine

Marketing: CAT/GMAT/GRE

Organizational Behaviour: CAT/GMAT/ GRE /UGC-JRF in relevant discipline.

Personnel and Industrial Relations: CAT/GMAT/GATE/GRE/UGC-JRF in relevant discipline.

Public Systems:CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF in relevant discipline

MBA / PGDM programmes from other Universities/Business Schools: Standard Test Scores are required

here I am giving you the details of the Admission requirements of the IIM Ahmedabad that are as follow :

Admission Requirement

Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIMA’s Doctoral Programme:

a) A Masters Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, with a Bachelors degree/ equivalent qualification with at-least 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.

b) Five year/four year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent

c) A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks.

d) A 4-year/8-semester Bachelors degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.

for any queries you may contact to the IIM Ahmedabad the contact details are as follow :

Contact details:
IIM Ahmedabad
Address: Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 6632 3456

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in