2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th March 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Indian Forest Services Download

I completed my studies and planning to apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Indian Forest Services searching for papers. Will you provide me Indian Forest Services Download Papers so that I can prepare well also tell what the criteria to apply for exam?
16th March 2018, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Forest Services Download

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification for 110 posts through Indian Forest Service Examination.

IFS Paper

Eligibility:

Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who arrived India before 1-1-1962 with the intention to settle permanently into India.

Else, Candidate must be originated in India, migrated from countries such as East Africa, Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, Zaire and Vietnam, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, intended to stay in India on the permanent basis.

Must to Have Qualification:

Aspirant must have degree of graduation with one subject or more as Forestry/ Engineering/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Zoology/Agriculture/ Physics/ Statistics/ Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences and Botany from some of the recognized institute/ university

Age limit:

Person applying for IFS should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum 32. There is age relaxation of 5 years for the candidates under categories like SC/ST.

OBC category candidates will be provisioned with age relaxation of 3 years

Important Dates:

Starting Date of Online Application: 07-02-2018
Last Date of Online Application: 06-03-2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in