2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th June 2015, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Army Recruitment For Nursing

Hi ! as you are looking for the vacancy in Indian army for Nursing so I want to tell you that right now there is no vacancy in Indian Army for Nursing and I want to tell you that when there is any vacancy in Indian Army we will inform you ….but we are providing you some information regarding nursing recruitments in Indian army so check this….

Here I am providing you some important info about the recruitment process:
Age Limit: applicant should be born between 01 August 1990 to 31 July 1998 (both days inclusive).

Educational Qualification
One should be (10+2) or equivalent examination pass from a recognized Board/University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks, as a regular student.
Physical Standards
Minimum Height required is 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of north East candidates)
Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces.
Recruitment Process
Eligible candidates will be called for a Written test of 90 minutes duration will consist of objective type questions covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. On the basis of written test merit, candidates will be called for personal interview . Final selection of candidates will be based on combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness.

Written exam centres:-
Bangalore, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) and Wellington.
How to Apply for MNS Course
Eligible and desirous applicants can send their Applications typed in Block letters on A4 size paper as per the given format complete in all respect with attested passport size photo and attested copies of required documents at incorporated Headquarters of MoD (Army), AG’s Branch, DGMS-4B, Room No 45, ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-110001 so as to reach on or before last date.
25th November 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am looking for the Indian Army Recruitment For Nursing so can you please give me the details
25th November 2015, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Hello friend at present there are no Recruitment For Nursing but whaenever the facility is available you can follow the below process

Visit the official site of the Indian Army

A page like below will open

There ia link of the notification is given at the below center side

Here are some options are running

It will look like below page

All the details would be given at here only

You have to click on the recruitment option when it is provided

After that you can complete the process

At present these notifications are present

DGR JOB FAIR IN GUWAHATI

VACANCIES IN RECORDS THE RAJPUTANA RIF...

AWPO VACANCIES FOR OCTOBER 2015

BAATCHEET FOR THE MONTH OF JUL 2015

RECRUITMENT FOR CIVILIANS IN 15 FAD

SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEW FOR COMMISSION I...

WATCH SHORT DOCUMENTARY ON INDO PAK WA...

RESULT OF PIB INTERVIEW (AUG 2015)

SNIPPETS FOR THE MONTH OF JUL 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in