2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th November 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Indian air force meteorological branch recruitment

Can you tell me where on the official website of Indian Air Force will I get details for the recruitment for Meteorological Branch as I want to apply for it?
30th November 2019, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian air force meteorological branch recruitment

To get details for the recruitment for Meteorological Branch on the official website of Indian Air Force follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Indian Air Force

Click to “Officers” under “Career in IAF” on the top of the home page

Click to “Officers”

On the new page, you will get the recruitment details

That page will look like this:

Meteorological Branch Recruitment

Education Qualification –
One having a post graduate degree in any subject of Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology / Ecology & Environment / geophysics / Environmental Biology having minimum 50% marks in aggregate in post-graduation.
One must have Maths and Physics in graduation with minimum55% marks in both the subjects. Final year candidates can also apply for it only if they fulfil following conditions:-
One must not have any backlogs and must have scored 50% marks in aggregate till their last semester.
One has to produce their Provisional Certificate or Degree Certificate before course commences.

Age Limit –
The age of the candidate must be minimum 25 years.

Last edited by sumit; 30th November 2019 at 02:42 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in