2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th October 2014, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Air Force Airman Group Y Recruitment Date

Indian Air Force has issued a notification for the recruitment of Airman in Group ‘Y’ for the following posts given below .

Name of the Post: Airman Group ‘Y’
Name of the Discipline:
1. Automobile Technician
2. Ground Training Instructor
3. Indian Air Force (Police)

Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be born between 01-02-1995 to 30-06-1998 (both days inclusive).

Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Intermediate/ 10+2/ equivalent examination in any stream/ subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks.

Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, PFT, interview, medical examination.

Important Dates
Written Test and Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for Group ‘Y’ (For Automobile Technician, GTI and IAF(P)) Trades- 27-10-2014

Interview of candidates qualified
in Written Test and PFT - 28-10-2014
30th November 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the Group Y Recruitment Date of Indian Air Force Airman so please provide me information about this.
30th November 2015, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

Recruitment Rally for Group Y and Group X At Jodhpur (Rajasthan) of Indian Air Force Airman will be held from 01 Dec -11 Dec 2015.

Group Y Recruitment details

Indian Air Force offers opportunities for unmarried male Indian citizens from the designated Districts of State of Rajasthan to become airmen.

Married candidates above 22 years of age are eligible for Group 'X' (Education Instructor) trade only.

Eligibility

(a) Candidates for Group ‘Y’ {IAF(S)} Trade.

(i) Candidates age should be lie in between to 16 to 19 years.

(ii) Upper age limit on date of enrolment is 21 years.

Educational Qualification

(a) For Group ‘Y’{IAF(S)} Trade.

(i) Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English

OR

(ii) Passed Two years Vocational Course affiliated/recognised by CBSE / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course

or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Recruitment test date

The Recruitment Test for Group 'Y' {IAF(S)} Trade and Group 'X' (Education Instructor) Trade will be held at 5 Airmen Selection Centre, Old Pali Road, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) from 01 December 2015 to 11 December 2015
22nd December 2015, 12:58 PM
RAHUL KRISHNAMURTHY

Dear sir,
I interested to join Indian Air Force Airman Group Y please guide me and send the application now.my email.id varada_skm@hotmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in