2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Important Topics for AIIMS UG

Can you tell me about the important topics or chapters which I need to prepare or give importance to for clearing AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science UG or Under Graduate (MBBS Entrance Exam) course? Provide me chapter wise syllabus of AIIMS UG Entrance Exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
AFCAT Important Topics
Important Topics for GPAT
NDA Important Topics
Important Topics For PGIMER
SCRA Important Topics
Important Topics For UPCPMT
MPSC Important Topics
Most Important Topics For IIT JEE
CAT Exam Important Topics
APPSC Group 2 Important Topics
Important Topics For AIMS
MBA Important Topics
Important topics for EAMCET
Important Topics For UGC Net Computer Science
JEE Advanced Most Important Topics
Important Topics For JEE Mains
IIST important topics
WBJEE important topics
AIPMT Important Topics
CAT exam Important Topics & Books
13th July 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Important Topics for AIIMS UG

Hii sir, I Wants to give the AIIMS UG Examination Will you Please Provide me the Important Topics for AIIMS UG Examination ?
13th July 2018, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Important Topics for AIIMS UG

The All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Entrance Examination is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, for admissions to MBBS programmes offered in AIIMS

The Important Topics for AIIMS UG Entrance Exam is given below

Biology Syllabus:
Zoology Subject:

Anatomy and Physiology, Developmental Biology, Diversity of Animal Life, Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis), Histology and Reproductive System.

Botany Subject:
Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals, Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development, Botany and Human Welfare, History, Importance, Factors and mechanism, Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants, Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis., Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots, Internal structure of stem and secondary growth, Transpiration and respiration, Tropic and turgor movements and Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions.

Physics Syllabus:
Circular Motion, Electricity, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Motion, Nuclear Physics, Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics., Solids and Wave Motion: Optics.

Chemistry Syllabus:
Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p- Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Co-ordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday Life.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in