2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Re: Imobile Bank Of Baroda

Hii sir, I wanted to get connect to the Mobile application for the bank of Baroda mobile application please give me the process by which I may connect to the Mobile application of Baroda bank ?
28th November 2015, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Imobile Bank Of Baroda

As you asking for the Mobile application of the Baroda bank here I am giving you the information about the this mobile applications

Mobile application Baroda bank :
Features :

Easy to Use - Just Register, download and start using Baroda M-Connect application.
Encrypted - Secure way of transacting with your bank.
Compatible - Baroda M-Connect works on every mobile platform.
Registration made simple through ATM !

Facility :

By using this facility you may do the following :

Balance Enquiry
Mini statements
Fund Transfers:
1. Within Bank - Mobile to Mobile
- Mobile to Account
2. Other Bank - NEFT
- IMPS (Instant Transfer)
Mobile Recharge

Application form :
By using the Application form you may registered your self for the Mobile application .the form you may get in the below attachment that is free to download.

Process :

For availing the facility of the Mobile application of the Baroda bank .you may follow the following procedure :

Through ATM:
Sep 1: Walk into any Bank of Baroda ATM
Step 2: Inserts/Dip ATM card in the ATM
Step 3: ATM prompts to enter ATM PIN
Step 4: After successful validation, Select M-Connect (Mobile Banking) → Registration option available in the Menu.
Step 5: Enter your 10 digit mobile number registered with the Bank,when prompted by the ATM and press OK, if correct.
Step 6: Again enter the same 10 digit Mobile number and select Confirm button.
Step 7: On successful validation, ATM will display “Your Mobile Number Registered successfully”
Step 8: If the customer details found invalid, then ATM will display “Registration Failure” and customer to follow correct process/ contact branch.
Step 9: After successful registration, Customer receives SMS on registered mobile number containing Mobile Application URL link for downloading the software, and Application password and mPIN.
Step 10: For Android/ Windows / Blackberry / Iphones, software must be downloaded from respective app store only.

Registration by branch :
(B) REGISTRATION AT BRANCH
Step 1: Please visit your branch
Step 2: Submit request on the prescribed application form for registration (Application form can be downloaded by clicking here).
Step 3: After successful registration, Customer receives SMS to his Mobile containing Mobile Application URL link for downloading the software, Application password and mPIN within 24hrs.
Step 4: For Android/ Windows / Blackberry / Iphones, software must be downloaded from respective app store only.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in