2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Image processing IIT Delhi

I am in 2nd Semester of B.Tech Course offering by IIT Delhi. I am searching for question papers of Digital Image Processing Subject, but didn’t find it. So will you help me to download question paper of Digital Image Processing Subject of B.Tech 2nd Semester Course of IIT Delhi?
1st June 2018, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Image processing IIT Delhi

As you are searching for question paper of Digital Image Processing Subject of B.Tech 2nd Semester Course of IIT Delhi, so you should not to go anywhere to download question paper.

Here I am giving question paper of old year examination of B.Tech 2nd Semester for your reference:

IIT Delhi B.Tech 2nd Semester Digital Image Processing Question Paper:
1. Propose a grey-level slicing transformation capable of producing an output image that contains the information carried by the 5th and 6th bit-planes of a 10-bit input image.

2. Approximate the log transform using a placewise linear transform (assume 4 equal linear components, and assume that the bit depth is 10 bits).

3. Show that the parallel projections converted from fan-beam projections are not sampled uniformly. Obtain this non uniform sampling. Show that this can lead to blurring, ringing and aliasing. How can one minimize these effects?

4. Given that white noise with exponential pdf is processed using the following spatial domain filter:
1/3 0 0
0 1/3 0
0 0 1/3

IIT Delhi B.Tech 2nd Semester Digital Image Processing Question Paper:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in