2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

IITM Silani Gurgaon

I will take admission in IITM silani for PGDM So I will go there for admission related query. I want to know full address of IITM Silani Gurgaon. Can you provide me full address of IITM?
Similar Threads
Thread
Dsm iitm
Iitm ece
Oe iitm
Iitm tts
IITM Dom
Iitm ipu
IITM Gurgaon Fees
Iitm eu
PDF in IITM
IITM Ed
Phd iitm
Iitm cea
IITM Gurgaon Sohna
Iitm mba
Iitm oaa
Iitm ce
IITM EE Stores IITM EE
Ccd iitm
Iitm rg
JK Business School, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
15th June 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: IITM Silani Gurgaon

I completed 12th with PCM and want to join Institute of Information Technology and Management (IITM) Silani Gurgaon for doing engineering degree. Will you tell list of engineering branches available here along with eligibility so that I can apply here?
15th June 2018, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IITM Silani Gurgaon

Institute of Information Technology and Management (IITM) is a private and self-financing institution established in 1996. The IITM is affiliated to the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.

The IITM is approved by the MHRD, AICTE, DTE and State Government of Haryana.

List of courses offered along with eligibility:

B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering

Eligibility
The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the four subjects: (1) Chemistry, (2) Computer Science/ Information Science, (3) Bio-Technology (4) Biology.

Duration
4 years

Admission Procedure
The admission to the B.Tech. program shall be completed by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)/ National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India through On-line Off Campus Counseling

No. of Seats
60 seats

B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Eligibility
The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the four subjects: (1) Chemistry, (2) Computer Science/ Information Science, (3) Bio-Technology (4) Biology.

Duration
4 years

Admission Procedure
The admission to the B.Tech. program shall be completed by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)/ National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India through On-line Off Campus Counseling

No. of Seats
60 seats

B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering

Eligibility

Duration
4 years

Admission Procedure

No. of Seats
60 seats

B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering

Eligibility

Duration
4 years

Admission Procedure

No. of Seats
60 seats

INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
Address: 7TMilestone, Village Silani, Sohna Palwal Bypass, Nh-71B
Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana 122103

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in