2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

IITKGP Phd Admission-16

I have completed Master degree course and I want to do Ph.D. programme from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur so tell me the PhD courses offered by this Institute? How many year of experience is required to apply for admission in PhD course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitkgp cts
Sem crf iitkgp
Iitkgp jee
IITKGP Map
Iitkgp ise
IITKGP Phd Admission
Iem iitkgp
MBA At IITKGP
IITKGP PhD Admission Eligibility
MBA in IITKGP
IITKGP admission
IITKGP Adv
Ece iitkgp
Iitkgp hss
Iitkgp jmp
Das IITKGP
Cel iitkgp
Iitkgp cse pds
Cts iitkgp
Ssg iitkgp
20th April 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITKGP Phd Admission-16

I want to get admission in PhD in Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur so can you provide me the details of admission?
20th April 2018, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITKGP Phd Admission-16

The Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur invites applications for admission to the PhD Programme (Regular, Sponsored and Individual Fellowship (i.e. CSI/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE categories)

PhD Admissions-

Disciplines

Engineering, Technology, Science, Architecture & Regional Planning, Humanities & Social Sciences, Rural Development, Law and Management

Eligibility Criteria

Applicants must have B.Tech., M.Sc., MBA (after BA/B.Sc./B.Com), MA, B.Arch (Engg.), PG Diploma in Management of 2-year duration (after BA/B.Sc./B.Com), MBBS degree with compulsory one-year internship completed or a degree equivalent to any of the above.

All applicants seeking admission shall have to possess 60% marks (or a CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination in Engineering/Science/Commerce/ Management or 55% in Humanities or Social Sciences (or a CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale).

Selection Procedure-

Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the respective departments.

Important Dates

Commencement of Online application form submission: September 10, 2017

Website closure for submission of online application form: October 10, 2017

Last date for receipt of hard copy of the completed application (for project sponsored category) duly countersigned by Dean(SRIC) at the Academic(PGS&R) Section: October 27, 2017

Test & Interview to be conducted in the respective Departments/Centres/Schools (for shortlisted candidates): November 29─30, December 01 & December 04─05, 2017 (tentative)

Date of Admission/Registration in the Ph.D./MS Programme: January 02, 2018 (Tuesday) (tentative)

Application Fee-

Rs 1000/- for Unreserved 'OBC(Transgender candidates and
Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in