2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

IITK Book Club

I am searching for latest book of Chetan Bhagat. But I didn’t find that book on several online shopping websites. So some one suggest me that I can try at the Book Club of IITK. So give me procedure that how I can apply online for at Book Club of IITK to find latest book of Chetan Bhagat?
Similar Threads
Thread
Adventure Club IITK
Tea Club CCSU
JNU Club
IITK fine arts club
IITK Astronomy Club
IITK Quiz Club
SSC Youth Club
The Quartet Club
MBA Golf Club
Astronomy Club IITK
MDU Cricket Club
GMAT Club
MBA club dhaka
PET Club CG MS
Quiz Club IITK
Book Club IITK
JNU Taekwondo Club
IITK Aeromodelling Club
Photography Club IITK
Alumni Club Anna University Boat Club
12th June 2018, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: IITK Book Club

I recently took admission in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur for doing engineering degree searching for some details. Will you provide basic details about IITK Book Club along with Rules and Guidelines also provide details about the Issues and Returns of this book club?
12th June 2018, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IITK Book Club

SAC BOOK CLUB are committed to helping you get hold of the book of your choice.

Library Timings
Semester: 9 pm to 10 pm, everyday
Summers: 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm, weekends

Rules and Guidelines

Joining the Club

Membership of the book club is restricted to students, faculty and staff of IIT Kanpur.

Every member has to pay ₹ 30 to open up a slot with the book club per semester, by which he/she gets the facility to issue one book at a time. A member can open as many slots as he/she wishes with the payment of ₹ 30 per slot.

Issues and Returns

To issue a book, the member has to come to the Book Club in New SAC along with their Institute ID Card. The book will be issued for a period of two weeks, after which, there will be a fine of ₹ 1 per day.

The member also has the opportunity to renew the book after the alloted period of two weeks is over, subject to the condition that the book has not been placed on hold by someone else.

By registering for a membership, the member agrees to let the book club send reminders for overdue books.

Do not issue books in bad physical condition. We reserve the right to not issue any book.

Books can be placed on hold. Once a book placed on hold by you is returned we will contact you so that you can issue the book.

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in