2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

IITJ News

I want to get all the details about the latest News & Events of the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur so please tell me can I get the latest News & Events of it from the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITJ Summer Internship
Iitj m tech
PTU VC News
IITJ Tenders
Schod IITJ
IITJ Convocation
IITJ Fest
DCE News
CG PMT News
MP PMT News
IITJ Rajasthan
IITJ library
Spc iitj ac in
IITJ AC Faculty Jobs
IITJ Project
Director IITJ
EIL News
IITJ Computer Center
Advertisement no. Iitj/2013-14/non-academic staff/7
Latest News on PTC News
30th June 2018, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITJ News

Hello sir, Im student of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur looking for latest news. Is there any one can tell me where from I can obtain news of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur?
30th June 2018, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITJ News

In news section the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur is updates news with date. IIT Jodhpur is in the process of shifting to its sprawling state-of-the-art residential permanent campus on 852 acres of land located ~24 km away from the center of the city of Jodhpur on National Highway 65 towards Nagaur, N-NE from the center of Jodhpur.

The permanent campus has 3 parcels of land. The Institute is finalising plans for adopting one of for harvesting technologies.

Get archive and obtain news of Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur:

Obtain News Of Indian Institute Of Technology Jodhpur:
As on June 2018:

Research Paper of J. Nunes-Pereira, R. Lima, G. Choudhary, P.R. Sharma, S. Ferdov, G. Botelho, R.K. Sharma and S. Lanceros-Mendez published in Elsevier journal

Research Paper of Vineet Kumar Soni, Toran Roy, Suman Dhara, Ganpat Choudhary, Pragati R. Sharma and Rakesh K. Sharma published in Springer journal

Research Paper of J. Nunes-Pereira, P. Sharma, L.C. Fernandes, J. Oliveira , J.A. Moreira, R.K. Sharma and S. Lanceros-Mendez published in Elsevier journal

Sandip Murarkas Research Work Published in Synthesis journal

Research Paper of Abhinav Srivastava and Ananya Debnath published in The Journal of Chemical Physics

Research Paper of Ananya Debnath published in Scientific Reports

Research Paper of Nirmal K. Rana published in Tetrahedron

Sandip Murarkas Publication in Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis has been recognized as a Very Important Publication (VIP) by the Editorial Office and the Refeeres.

Research work of Ritu Gupta and T. S. Fisher (Purdue University) placed on May 2017 cover of Energy Technology: Generation, Conversion, Storage, Distribution, a Wiley-Interscience Journal.

Research work of Ritu Gupta, Rakesh K. Sharma, Kiran P. Shejale, and Devika Laishram placed on March 2017 cover of Energy Technology: Generation, Conversion, Storage, Distribution, a Wiley-Interscience Journal.

Research work of Rakesh K Sharma has been selected for cover picture of recent issue of Chemcatchem.

Patent filed: Metal Nanoparticles Intercalated Clay for Solvent Free Hydrogenation of Squalene into Squalane

Patent filed: Real-time Calibration free water quality sensor

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in