2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

IITF Trade Fair

When will India International Trade Fair (IITF) launch by the India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO)? Tell me the venue, date and the timing of the India International Trade Fair (IITF)? Also tell me the Facilities & Services offered by this fair?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITM job fair
IIT Career Fair
Qs MBA fair bangalore
IITM Fair
MBA Fair In Mumbai
IITF Trade Fair
DTU Job Fair
MBA Fair
MBA fair chennai
QS MBA Fair London
JNU Jodhpur job fair
CUSAT Job Fair
MBA fair India
IRC Career Fair
MBA Fair Taj Vivanta
Zurich MBA fair
Agos MBA fair
BPUT Job Fair
IU law school fair
CEBIT trade fair Dubai
9th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITF Trade Fair

I want to know the dates and the other details of India International Trade Fair IITF so will you tell me?
9th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITF Trade Fair

The India International Trade Fair is a premier event organized by the India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), the nodal trade promotion agency of the Government of India.

The event is held between 1427 November every year at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.

IITF is a 14-day event happens every year and with B2B and B2C components are one of India's largest integrated trade fairs.

IITF provide an opportunity to visitors and exhibitors, media persons, marketing professionals, social activists, NGOs etc. where they all come together to explore their objectives in the dimensions of Business, Social, Cultural, and Educational.

There are 3,000 exhibitors, including 222 companies from abroad, who are participating and thirty-two of India's states and union territories are represented at IITF 2017

The theme of the fair is "Startup India Standup India". Vietnam is partner country, while Kyrgyzstan is focus country for this edition of fair and Jharkhand is participating as partner state in the event

Contact-

India Trade Promotion Organization
24a/33/1, 2nd Floor, Imperial Court, Cunningham Road, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
080 2220 8083

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in