2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

IITD robotics

Can you please tell me what is the timing of the Programme in Autonomous Robotics Indian Institute of Technology Delhi? Also tell me about is there any Robotics Club available at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi? Will you please give me the link to apply online for the e Programme in Autonomous Robotics Indian Institute of Technology Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITG Robotics
CCSU Robotics
Robotics IIT Mumbai
Robotics IIT Roorkee
Robotics IIT Delhi
Robotics Course
Best Colleges For Robotics
Robotics IIT Guwahati
What Is Robotics Engineering
IITD Robotics Workshop
IIT Bombay Robotics Lab
Robotics in IIT Madras
Robotics IITD
IIIT Robotics
IIT Delhi Robotics Lab
NIT Calicut Robotics
Best Universities Robotics
PG in Robotics
Robotics Institutes
Robotics Syllabus
4th March 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITD robotics

Sir I am looking for the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi robotics club so can you please provide me some details for the same
4th March 2016, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITD robotics

The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public research university located in Delhi, India.

It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIT Act

Robotics Club

Robotics is the branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, structural disposition, manufacture and application of robots.

Robotics Club of IIT Delhi strives to stimulate interest in robotics among the students of the institute.

Besides making a serious endeavour to spread knowledge on Robotics and its diverse applications, it also stands by the subtle acronym of TEAM - 'Together Everyone Achieves More'.

It is this exemplary virtue that has bound the club and helped it to grow to its present potential.

The club today is an active platform for students to display and develop their practical machine building skills and knowledge.

Facts about RoboTryst-2015-16

650 Workshops Organised

260 Colleges Participated

1930 Robotic kits distributed

9360 Students Participated

Robocon

Its main objective here is to build robots to participate in the ROBOCON INDIA competition and subsequently qualify for the international level.

IIT Delhi has an exemplary track record in this competition.

It won it in the year 2007 and represented INDIA in the International ROBOCON Competition.

Over the years, our robots, both manual and automatic....Show More

Robotech

The Robotics Club is trying to improve the participation of IIT Delhi in Robotics competitions in technical festivals around the country organized round the year.

Its achieving this by encouraging and assisting students to participate in such events. It has members who, apart from having good experience in Robotics,

Address:

IITD

Hauz Khas, New Delhi,

Delhi 110016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in