2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

IITD PG Admission Brochure

I want to get admission in the PG course of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi so please tell me when the admission process of the PG course will start in the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi? Also provide me the information brochure of this?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITD AC Content Admission
IITD M Tech Brochure
IITD Placement Brochure
IITD Phd Admission-16
IITD biotechnology admission
IITD Information Brochure
MH CET Admission Brochure
Phd Admission IITD
IITD B Tech Admission
DTE Admission Brochure
After GATE 630 Marks can I get admission in IITD for M.Tech Mechanical
JMI Admission Brochure
IPU Admission Brochure VI
Admission Brochure of IPU
MDI admission brochure
PTU Admission Brochure
CCB admission brochure
JAC Admission Brochure
Admission Brochure DU
Nid Admission Brochure
9th July 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITD PG Admission Brochure

Hii sir, I Wants to get the PG Admission Brochure of the Indian Institute of Delhi Will you Please Provide It ?
9th July 2018, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITD PG Admission Brochure

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the seven older established Institutes of Technology in India,the others being Kharagpur, Bombay, Madras, Kanpur, Guwahati and Roorkee. Recently, Government hasset up sixteen more Institutes of Technology. These Institutes have been created as centres of excellence forhigher training, research and development in science, engineering, and technology.

The Some of the Details Contains in the Information Brochure of the IIT Delhi is as follow

The Institute runs a number of M. Tech./ M. Tech. (High-Value Assistantship) and M. S. (Research) programmes offered by various Departments, Centres, and Schools. M. Tech. and M.S.(R) programmes mainly differ in the fraction of course and project/thesis credits.

Admission schedule:
Normally, M. Tech./ M.S.(R)/ M. Des. programmes are advertised in the month of
March each year in Employment News, as well as in leading newspapers and admissions are carried out in the month of May. M.S.(R) programmes are also advertised in the month of October

Exemptions, relaxations and clarifications:

1. For Direct admission of SC/ST/PH category students (row 2 & 4 of Table 3), minimum performance in the qualifying degree is relaxed from 75% to 70% (7.50 to 7.00).

2. For admission with interview of SC/ST/PH category students (row 3 & 5 of Table

3), minimum performance in the qualifying degree is relaxed from 60% to 55% (6.00 to 5.50). 3. Qualifying degree performance is computed by aggregating performance over all the semesters/years of the qualifying degree.

4. For all B.Tech. from IITs graduating with a CGPA of 8.0 or above, the requirement of qualification through GATE is waived off.

PG Admission Brochure of the Indian Institute of Delhi
campus.iitd.ac.in/ILS/help_doc/Information_Brochure_1_Sem.pdf

For more Information you may Contact to the IIT Delhi the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
IIT Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in