2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

IITD Odyssey

Odyssey is the fest at the IITD. Do you have the idea about what type of events going to held in the Odyssey? If yes then please share the events details with me and if it is possible then also tell me about the date of fest going to held this year in IITD?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitd am
Iitd pg
Iitd acm
Iitd scm
IITD cc
Aml 150 iitd
GIS Lab IITD
IIT Delhi Odyssey
Mrc iitd
Jee iitd
Iitd dms
Hss iitd
IIIT Odyssey
Dms iitd MBA
Iitd dms phd
Iitd ire
Iitd jtm
Iitd ee
Fac iitd
Cc iitd
25th December 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITD Odyssey

Can you provide me dates for the Event - Odyssey 2020 – conducted by IIITD (Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi)?
25th December 2019, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITD Odyssey

Odyssey- the word itself instills a sense of excitement, thrill and anticipation. Since its very first edition in 2014, Odyssey has been the heart and soul of everyone at IIIT-Delhi. With the aim of transforming our campus into realms of legendary themes and the enthusiasm of everyone involved in the fest.

IIITD Odyssey 2020

IIIT Delhi's Odyssey celebrates the essence and beauty of culture and of its arts. It celebrates the Actor, the Dancer, the Musician, the Writer and the Designer, with over 45 events and a footfall of 25,000+.

Having staged popular performances like Prateek Kuhad, Gajendra Verma, Hardy Sandhu, The Local Train, Euphoria, Zakir Khan and Bhuvan Bam, Odyssey always reaches out to the youth with its inspiring, ever growing attitude. Major Private Companies and PSUs have sponsored the fest and have received greater returns.

Category: Cultural Festival

Start Date: 17th January 2020

End Date: 18th January 2020

Organiser: IIIT Delhi

City: Delhi

State: Delhi

Events:
Theater
Dance
Fun
Literary
Arts