2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Iit tptc

I am looking for detailed information about TPTC (Thermal Processing Technology Center) at IIT (Illinois Institute of Technology), Chicago, U.S.A. so please provide me the same? Also give me contact information of TPTC at IIT, Chicago?
13th July 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Iit tptc

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) Thermal Processing Technology Center (TPTC) , so will you plz let me know about the same ??
13th July 2018, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Iit tptc

Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. The university has programs in engineering, science, psychology, architecture, business, communications, industrial technology, information technology, design and law.

Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) Thermal Processing Technology Center (TPTC) faculty and students undertake research to support the needs of the materials processing and manufacturing industries. The center performs high quality basic and applied research in thermal processing technology of interest to the primary metals and manufacturing industry. In addition, the center provides training and education to enhance the human resources available to industry.

College info :
Type Private, Space-grant
Established 1890
Endowment $235.5 million
President Alan W. Cramb
Provost Russell Betts
Academic staff 659
Students 7,266
Undergraduates 2,924
Postgraduates 2,996
Doctoral students 1,346
Location Chicago, Illinois, United States
Campus Urban, 120 acres (48.6 ha)
Newspaper TechNews
Colors IIT Scarlet and IIT Gray
Athletics NCAA Division III (in transition)
Formerly NAIA CACC
Nickname Scarlet Hawks
Affiliations NAICU
AITU
URA
Sports 10 varsity teams
Mascot Talon the Hawk

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in