2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2018, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Patna PG

I completed B.Tech and planning to join Indian Institute of Technology Patna for doing PG M.Tech degree want admission details. Will you provide me IIT Patna PG Admission details along with Eligibility for IIT Patna M.Tech Admission so that I can plan to join here?
13th May 2018, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Patna PG

The Indian Institute of Technology Patna is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.

IIT Patna PG Admisison details:

The application form of IIT Patna M.Tech admission 2018 started from March 9, 2018 and continued till April 5, 2018.

Eligibility for IIT Patna M.Tech Admission 2018

Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech. Programme of the Institute shall have to possess a minimum of 60% marks (or a CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale) for General/OBC categories and 55% marks (or a CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale) for SC/ST categories in the final qualifying examination.

Selection Procedure for IIT Patna M.Tech Admission 2018

Selection is based on performance in GATE and Personal Interview of short-listed candidates. Marks obtained in GATE and in personal interview will have 70% and 30% weight-age respectively.

A personal interview will be held to test the skills in basic science, engineering, and relevant areas. Personal interviews will be conducted at IIT Patna.

Application Fee for IIT Patna M.Tech Admission 2018

Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (for Gen/OBC candidates) and Rs.150/- (for ST/SC/PD/Female candidates) must be submitted through an online module. A copy of payment e-receipt should be sent through the application form.

IIT Patna
Bihta, Patna, Bihar 801103
Phone: 0612 302 8067

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in