2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

IIT madras MBA placements

Hello I am the student of the final year MBA programme of the IIT madras. So I am looking for the details regarding the placement provided by this University for the MBA course. So can you please provide me the details regarding the placement with the average salary for the candidates who have get the placement from the University?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Madras Placements for M Tech
IIT Madras Engineering Physics Placements
IIT Madras Placements And Salary
Madras University MCA Placements
IIT madras M Tech placements salary
Placements in IIT Madras
IIT Madras Placements-13
IIT Madras Civil Engineering Placements
Engineering Design IIT Madras Placements
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
Ocean Engineering IIT Madras Placements
Madras University MBA Placements
UBS MBA Placements
IIT Madras Petroleum Engineering Placements
Placements in Madras University
IIT Madras MS Placements
IIT Madras Placements-
Placements at IIT Madras
IIT Madras Branch Wise Placements
IIT Madras Placements Salary
20th November 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT madras MBA placements

Please provide me the MBA placement data as per the Industry wise for Indian Institute of Technology Madras for 2015?
20th November 2015, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT madras MBA placements

The placements of group for 2013-2015 in Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology - Madras, reinstated the trust of their recruiters in excellence and ability in DoMS.

Applicants were presented diverse coveted roles in Supply chain, Analytics, Operations, Consultancy, and Marketing. Past recruiters like Amazon, Citi Group, Wipro, Cisco, Avalon, McKinsey, Dell, RBS, JP Morgan Chase, Syntel, ICICI, Cognizant, Sutherland, Infosys, HSBC, Analytics Quotient, and TCS had further
strengthened their acquaintance with the department by taking a excellent number of students in their fold.

DoMS has also seen a enormous eagerness in new entrants of recruiters such as Ola Cabs, Titan, PwC, Carwale, and IDFC this term.

The institute takes pleasure in achieving 100% placements of the diverse and highly talented batch of 2015.

Please find the statistical graph of the salaries offered to the MBA graduates in the below image

Industry wise Details of the placements:

Banking, Financial Services and Insurance jobs took about 24%

IT&ITES jobs took around 37%

Management consulting jobs offered to 10% of the students.

E-Commerce/ Internet companies like Amazon and Carwale took about 10% of students.

Please find an image below which gives the sector wise as well as profile wise break up of placements at IIT Madras

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in