2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

IIT Madras Film Course

Hi I am Rihan want to my carrer in Film line . I heard that Indian Institute of Technology Madras offers Humanities and Social Sciences course which gives Introduction to Film Studies. Does there any online videos , lectures related to Film Studies of IIT Madras available ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
Film MBA
MBA MFA Film
Institute of film
How to Become Film Editor
Top 100 film schools
Film School USA
IIT Madras Film Club
Film tuyul & MBA yul
Film producer MBA
Film Schools In USA
Top film colleges
Film schools in DC
Film Colleges in the US
Want to Become a Film Director
DC film institute
Film And Television LCC
Us Film Universities
Film Institute Madras
MBA MFA in Film at NYU
25th July 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Madras Film Course

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the MA in Indian History and Theatre and Film Studies. of IIT Madras Will you Please Provide me the Entrance Exam for Admission ?
25th July 2018, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Madras Film Course

The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences of the IIT Madras is Offered the MA in Indian History and Theatre and Film Studies the HSEE Exam is Taken for Admission Into the Courses Offered by the Department The Details of the HSEE Exam is given below

About the Exam :

The Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination or HSEE is a national level entrance test conducted every year by Indian Institute of Technology Madras for admission to the master programme offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) of the Institute.

This is the only test of its kind, which admits students to a five year integrated masters programme in humanities and social sciences subjects offered by an IIT.

Eligibility Criteria

Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.

H.S.C. vocational examination.

General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.

High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.

Exam Pattern :

HSEE-2018 has two parts: Part I and Part II. Syllabus for Part I consists of English (25% marks of Part I), Analytical and Quantitative Ability (25% marks of Part I), and General Studies (in four sub-parts; 50% marks of Part I). Part II involves essay writing.

Contact Information :

The Chairman, HSEE - 2018
JEE Office, IIT Madras
Chennai - 600 036
Phone: 044 2257 8220
Fax: 044 2257 8224
e-mail: hsee@iitm.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in