2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

IIT Kharagpur Wildfire

Enlist me with the list of the various programs and the events that are going to take place in the FEST 2015 of IIT Kharagpur which is known as Wildfire. I want to join this fest so regarding that providing me details of schedule and venue. Are the passes available online?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kharagpur BCA]
IIT Kharagpur IPR
IIT Kharagpur MBA
IIT Kharagpur NRC
IIT Kharagpur MUN
IIT Kharagpur IPR Phd
KV Kharagpur IIT
CET Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur MSC
Kharagpur IIT KV
ECE IIT Kharagpur
Cut Off For IIT Kharagpur MBA
IIT Kharagpur Gym
PDF in IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Phd
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
XPS at IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur NLP
30th June 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kharagpur Wildfire

I want to get the details of Wildfire, event of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur so will you provide me?
30th June 2018, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kharagpur Wildfire

Spring Fest is the annual social and cultural festival of Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur.

The Wildfire is the event of Spring Fest.

It marks days of absolute ecstasy, providing the budding artists a competing platform in diverse fields such as music, dance, theater, photography, literature, fine arts, quizzing and debating.

The fest has three national level events - Wildfire, the national level rock band competition; Shuffle, the street dance competition; and Nukkad, the street play competition.

Wildfire attracts registrations from hundreds of bands. Most of the socio-cultural activities are day events which involve dramatics, music, dance competitions, fine arts contests, quizzes, gaming and other literary events.

Judges of the competitions are reputed and famous personalities from different fields and organisations.

One notable event is Model United Nations, which is an academic simulation of the United Nations organization in which participants take on the roles of representatives of countries/organizations in a UN council, discussing world issues.

Centrifuge, the inter-collegiate dance event, is arguably the most keenly followed event of the fest.

The other notable events are Rangmanch, the inter-collegiate dramatics event; Sargam, the eastern musical jamming competition; and Mary Bucknell Trophy, the prestigious quiz competition.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
03222 255 221

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in