2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

IIT Kharagpur swimming pool

Can you please help me by giving me the information about that is this Indian Institute of Technology; Kharagpur offers facility of the swimming pool at the campus? Also tell me what are the other facility offers at the Indian Institute of Technology; Kharagpur? Give me the contact address and the location map of this college so that I can go and visit the campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Madras Swimming Pool Membership
AIIMS Swimming Pool
TNAU Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool Dealers
VNIT Nagpur Swimming Pool
IIM Indore Swimming Pool
CCSU Swimming Pool Location
Osmania University Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool ISRO Layout
IISC Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool In Pune NIBM
GRE Swimming Pool Spares
Swimming Pool IITB
Swimming Pool Near JNU
Kurukshetra University Swimming Pool
IIT Hyderabad Swimming Pool
IIM Ahmedabad Swimming Pool
NIT Surathkal Swimming Pool
IIT KGP Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool in AIIMS
23rd April 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kharagpur swimming pool

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Technology Aquatic Society (Swimming pool ) of the IIT Kharagpur ?
23rd April 2018, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kharagpur swimming pool

Technology Aquatic Society(TAS), IIT Kharagpur provides Swimming as the Basic Sport.

The Club is most centrally located in beside the Technology Student Gymkhana. The Swimming pools with their placid, clean, transparent and lovely-to-behold water are the star attraction of the technopolis.

The open air swimming pool is best place to swim. The Pools, which remain open from morning to late evenings, provide sport, exercise and relaxation par excellence.

Other Clubs

Technology Club' or 'Tech Club' is located at the heart of the campus of Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITKGP).

Here in IIT where people lead a busy life, the name 'Tech Club' itself brings a breeze of happiness, relaxation, pleasure and many joyous moments to the employees and their family members.

It is truly a place for leisure and entertainment beyond their hectic schedules. As many of the IIT community do not often get a chance to meet their relatives,

Tech Club provides a unique opportunity to make them forget their homesickness by hosting various events throughout the year where colleagues and their families mingle with each other and cherish together.

It in essence gives a 'home away from home feeling' to the club members making a big joint family.

Club - The campus has two clubs, Technology Club and Staff for campus residents for get together, social cultural programmes and events.

Technology Film Society - TFS hosts movie shows thrice a week at the Netaji Auditorium.

Events and Fests - The campus residents and the students organize events and festivals at different times in the year. The students organize Spring Fest and Kshitij (techno-management fest). These two events have participation from celebrity performers and even Nobel Laureates. The campus residents also organize socio-cultural events, exhibitions, food fests etc.

For more Information you may Contact to the IIT Kharagpur the contact details are given below

Contact Details
IIT Kharagpur
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in