2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

IIT Kharagpur PHD admission

Can you please tell me that is Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur offers PHD course part time or not? If yes then what will be the timing of the classes in the noon session? Also tell me is it possible to do the PHD course with the M.Phil? If it can be done then will you please tell me what will be the fee of the Joint course of PHD course with the M.Phil? How can I get admission into this course?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kharagpur B.Arch admission
IIT Kharagpur Admission M Tech
Phd Admission - Apply Online Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur
Kendriya Vidyalaya IIT Kharagpur Admission
Phd Admission In IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur PHD Admission Brochure
Admission to M.Tech. Defence Category (IIT Kharagpur)
IIT Kharagpur Spot Admission
IIT Kharagpur Gym
Kharagpur IIT PHD Admission
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
IIT Kharagpur M Tech Admission Criteria
IIT Kharagpur Economics Admission
PHD admission IIT kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur M Tech Admission Last Date
IIT Kharagpur M Tech Admission Cut Off
MBA From IIT Kharagpur Admission
IIT Kharagpur Admission form
IIT Kharagpur admission M Tech
25th May 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kharagpur PHD admission

Can you provide me Information Brochure for admission in ‐ PhD Programme ‐ 2018 offered by IITK (Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur)?
25th May 2018, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kharagpur PHD admission

Applications were invited for admission to the Ph.D. Programme (Regular, Sponsored and Individual Fellowship (i.e. CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE categories) of the Institute in the Autumn Semester of 2018‐2019 in all disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Science, Architecture & Regional Planning, Humanities & Social Sciences, Rural Development, Law and Management. Admission to reserved category candidates will be done as per the Government of India notification.

Important Dates 2018

Commencement of Online application form submission

Website closure for submission of online application form

Last date for receipt of hard copy of completed application (for project sponsored category) at the Academic (PGS&R) Section)

Test & Interview to be conducted in the respective Departments/Centers/Schools (for shortlisted candidates)

Agricultural & Food Engineering , Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Energy Science & Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Physics
28.05.2018 at 9.00 A.M

Architecture & Regional Planning , Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Educational Technology, G.S. Sanyal School of Telecommunications, Materials Science, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Vinod Gupta School of Management
29.05.2018 at 9.00 A.M

Advanced Technology Development, Cryogenic Engineering, Centre for Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Sciences, Environmental Science & Engineering, Mathematics, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Rural Development, Deysarkar Centre for Excellence in Petroleum Engineering
30.05.2018 at 9.00 A.M

Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering, Biotechnology, Theoretical Studies, Mining Engineering, Rajendra Mishra School of Engineering Entrepreneurship, Geology & Geophysics, Rubber Technology, Subir Chowdhury School of Quality & Reliability
31.05.2018 at 9.00 A.M

Bioscience, Chemical Engineering, Medical Science & Technology, Ocean Engineering & Naval Architecture, Ranbir & Chitra Gupta School of Infrastructure Design & Management, Mechanical Engineering, Nano‐Science & Technology, Water Resources
01.06.2018 at 9.00 A.M

Issue Offer letters to the Selected Candidates
11.06.2018 (Tentative)

Date of Admission
10.07.2018 (Tentative)

Ph.D Programme

IITK provides facilities for research leading to the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). The award of the Ph.D. degree is made on the basis of satisfactory performance of a registered candidate in:

i. Prescribed course work, comprehensive examination & seminar
ii. Publication of original research work in reputed journals/conferences or award of patents/technology transfer etc.
iii. The thesis submitted by the candidate and a final viva voce. The thesis is the report of research work characterized by either discovery of new facts or a new interpretation of known facts and theory, or an independent design and development, or development of new instrument/technology
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT Kharagpur Information Brochure ‐ PhD‐ 2018.pdf (227.7 KB, 45 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in