2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

IIT Kharagpur after MBBS

I have completed MBBS now I want to join Master of Medical Science & Technology (MMST) course at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur so will you please tell me am I eligible for this or not? Also tell me what is the fee structure of Master of Medical Science & Technology (MMST) course at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur? Give me the information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kharagpur BCA]
IIT Kharagpur HR MBA
IIT Kharagpur MBA
IIT Kharagpur P.Hd
IIT Kharagpur Fb
IIT Kharagpur MBA DD
AIIMS MBBS Hallticket Download AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket
OBC Cut Off For IIT Kharagpur MBA
IIT Kharagpur Law
Cut Off For IIT Kharagpur MBA
LLB IIT Kharagpur
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Schedule AIIMS MBBS Scholarship
Gym in IIT Kharagpur
AIIMS Delhi MBBS SEATS AIIMS MBBS Doctor Salary
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur Pdf
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
Kharagpur IIT Law
IIT Kharagpur NLP
CRF IIT Kharagpur
25th April 2018, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kharagpur after MBBS

I want to do MMST program in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur after MBBS so can you provide me the details of the program?
25th April 2018, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kharagpur after MBBS

The School of Medical Science and Technology (SMST), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur offers a 3 years post graduate program - Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) for MBBS graduates.

Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST)

This programme imparts Science and engineering skills to medical professionals and train them for the state-of-the-art medical research in frontier areas of Medical Imaging, Molecular Imaging and Image Analysis, Biomaterials and Implants, Biophysics, Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cells, Medical Statistics, Telemedicine, Biomedical Instrumentation, Early Detection of Cancer, Immuno-technology, Clinical Biomarker(s) Discovery and Personalized Medicine, Biosensors & point-of-care diagnostics, Recombinant DNA Technology, regenerative medicine, Biomedical Simulation, Wound research Preventive & Promotive Healthcare system and so on.

Eligibility -

MBBS Degree recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate and having passed mathematics at +2 level (even as additional subject) or from any recognized Open University.

Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC(Non creamy layer) candidates and persons with disability (PwD) as per Govt. of India rules.

Mode of Selection-

The selection is strictly based on the performance of the candidates in the written test of 2 hours duration.

The candidate needs to answer 120 questions, out of which 75 questions are from the MBBS syllabi.

The remaining questions are equally distributed to cover the syllabi of +2 level Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Each correct answer carries one mark and each wrong answer carries negative 0.25 marks.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur - 721302, West Bengal
Phone No. (03222) 282091/92/93/94
Fax No. (03222) 278243
E-mail gate@adm.iitkgp.ernet.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in