2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Iit kgp mba

What are the eligibility criteria and selection procedure in IIT or Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur for MBA Programme? Tell me about the entrance exam for admission in MBA Programme of IIT or Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur? Provide me the syllabus of the course?
3rd May 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Iit kgp mba

I completed UG degree and want to take admission in Vinod Gupta school of Management, IIT Kharagpur wants course details. Will you tell what score required for taking admission in IIT KGP MBA also tell what the Eligibility for Executive MBA so that I can apply for admission?
3rd May 2018, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Iit kgp mba

The Vinod Gupta school of Management, IIT Kharagpur is a public business school located in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India.

It was the first business school to be established in an Indian Institute of Technology.

About IIT KGP MBA:

Master of Business Administration (MBA), the flagship programme of the Institute is a full-time four-semester (2 year) residential programme for graduate engineers and Masters' degree holders.

VGSoM, IIT-K Results Accepted

For MBA

Indian Applicants - CAT
International Applicants GMAT

Eligibility for Masters in Business Administration (MBA)

Eligibility for Executive MBA

Candidates seeking admission to MBA Programme of the Institute should have Bachelors degree in Engineering/Technology or Masters degree in Science Economics or Commerce (with Mathematics or Statistics at Bachelors level) with the following criteria:
For institutes a) awarding degree based on aggregate marks secured in all years of the qualifying degree OR b) awarding degree based on aggregate marks secured in the final two semesters or final year of the qualifying degree:
GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (OR CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale)
SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (OR CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)

IIT-K Fees

The fees for MBA program at VGSOM is around Rs. 7.2 lakhs for the entire program

Vinod Gupta School of Management,
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
Kharagpur 721302,
West Bengal, India

deanvgs@hijli.iitkgp.ernet.in
Phone: +91.3222.282295 / 282297
Fax: +91.3222.278027

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in