2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

IIT Kgp Doctorates

I am Priya and I have done master Degree course from Delhi University and now I want to do doctorate course from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur so provide me the list of PhD courses offered by this Institute also provide me the details of admission?
7th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kgp Doctorates

I want to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy PhD in Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur so can you provide me the details of admission?
7th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kgp Doctorates

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD Program) in Engineering, Technology, Science, Architecture and Regional Planning, Humanities and Social Sciences, Law and Management

IIT Kharagpur PhD Admission 2018:

Eligibility Criteria -

Applicants must have B.Tech, M.Sc., MBA (after BA/B.Sc./B.Com), MA, B.Arch (Engg.), PG Diploma in Management of 2-year duration (after BA/B.Sc./B.Com), MBBS degree with compulsory one-year internship completed or a degree equivalent to any of the above.

All applicants seeking admission shall have to possess 60% marks (or a CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale) in the qualifying examination in Engineering/Science/ Commerce/ Management or 55% in Humanities or Social Sciences (or a CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale).

Selection Procedure-

Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the respective departments.
Application fee-

The application fee is Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Male and Transgender) and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PwD category and women applicants.

Admission Dates 2018-

Commencement of Online application form submission: March 19th 2018

Website closure for submission of online application form: April 18th 2018

Date of Test & Interviews in Depts/Centres/Schools (for shortlisted applicants): May 28-31, 2018 & June 01st 2018

Date of admission to the Ph.D. program for selected applicants: July 10th 2018 (Tuesday)

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
03222 255 221

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in