2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

IIT Kanpur Cyber Law

Hello Sir I want to Join courses related to Cyber Law from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT ) Kanpur . Does it offer this type of any course? If yes, please provide me a process so I will apply for it ? What are the courses related to Cyber Law ? Does it organize any Workshops on cyber crime and cyber laws ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Cyber Law through IGNOU
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur Kanpur
Distance from Kanpur Station to Kanpur University
MBA In Cyber Law
MBA Cyber Crime
IGNOU Course Cyber Law
Cyber MBA
MBA Cyber
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
IGNOU Cyber Law
Cyber Law IGNOU
The Cyber Institute Pty Ltd
Cyber Law Nalsar
Cyber-Law Course after BCA
Cyber Law with MCA is it good or not
Top Cyber Universities
Cyber Law Law School
Cyber School MD
QDA Cyber School
Dayanand Girls Post Graduate College - Kanpur, Kanpur
18th May 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Kanpur Cyber Law

Can you provide me the course content of - CS 637: Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems offered by Computer Science & Engineering department of IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kanpur?
18th May 2018, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kanpur Cyber Law

The course content of - CS 637: Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems offered by Computer Science & Engineering department of IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kanpur does not have any formal prerequisites.

The students are expected to have mathematical maturity of the level of an undergraduate degree in engineering. However, some familiarity with finite state machines and ordinary differential equations, and programming experience will be helpful.

The course will cover the modeling, implementation and verification issues related to developing a cyber-physical system. Through the discussion of the implementation of an embedded control system, the course will cover the basic design principles of an embedded system.

Course Contents:
Modeling Dynamic Behaviors and Control: Continuous Dynamics, Feedback Control, Discrete Systems, Hybrid Systems, Composition of State Machines, Concurrent Models of Computation
Design and Implementation: Sensors and Actuators, Embedded Processors, Memory Architectures, Input and Output Interface, Multitasking, Scheduling
Analysis and Verification: Invariants and Temporal Logic, Equivalence and Refinement, Rechability Analysis, Model Checking, Timing Analysis

Books and References:
Edward A. Lee and Sanjit A. Seshia, Introduction to Embedded Systems, A Cyber-Physical Systems Approach, Second Edition,

Rajeev Alur. Principles of Cyber-Physical Systems. MIT Press. 2015.
K. J. Astrom and R. M. Murray. Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers. Prince- ton University Press, 2009.
Relevant research papers.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in