2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

IIT JEE Bank Receipt

Can you tell me if my IIT JEE Form get rejected if I have not attached Bank Receipt with it as I am quite unsure about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU fee receipt
GUJCET Receipt
Sikkim Manipal University Fee Receipt
NEET Exam Receipt
Amupmdc Receipt
Fee Receipt of IGNOU
JEE admit card Receipt Date
AIPMT Roll Number receipt date
UPSC Exam last date for receipt of applications
3rd December 2014, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT JEE Bank Receipt

No, do not worries your IIT JEE Form will not get rejected even if you have not attached Bank Receipt as it is not required. Below I am listing the documents which are required with the Application Form:

Documents / Information required for registration for JEE

Given below is a list of certificates and other documents that are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced):

All candidates

(1) A colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centered in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it will allow unambiguous identification of the candidate.

(2) Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.

(3) Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate.

(4) Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature.

(5) Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression.

(6) If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.

Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category
Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM EC1).

Candidates seeking admission under the OBC-NCL category
OBC-NCL certificate (FORM EC2) and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India.

Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
Disability certificate (FORM EC3) issued by a district medical board / competent authority.

Candidates needing the services of a scribe
(1) Request letter to the Chairman of the respective Zonal IIT (FORM EC5)
(2) PwD certificate (FORM EC3) issued by the district medical board

Candidates seeking admission under the DS category
certificate (FORM EC4) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.

Candidates whose Class XII examination Board is outside India or not listed in examination considered as equivalent to class XII

A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
2nd January 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that how would I get the IIT JEE Bank Receipt when filling the form can you please guide
2nd January 2016, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Hi friend here I am giving you the Procedure to get the IIT JEE Bank Receipt:

You first need to login to official website of IIT JEE and have to open the application form mentioned there.

After this candidates are required to take the printout of challan format from the official website of IIT JEE.

You then need to go to Bank and pay the required fee according to their category(SC/ST/General/OBC)

In Bank You will get Challan receipt and then you are required to enter the challan number while filling the online application form.

Other documents required for IIT jee registration

Class 10 mark sheet.

Class 10 certificate.

Class 12 certificate (if available).

Caste certificate (if applicable).

Domicile certificate (if applicable)

Application Process

Filling details in the online application form of JEE Main 2016.

Uploading documents

Payment of application fee

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in