2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th January 2013, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT JEE application forms online

The online application forms should be available online on to the official website of IIT JEE. The Candidates may submit only one application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected. Before filling up the application forms pay the application fee either through offline or online mode.

After that fill all the required filled in the application form and submit it.

After form submission a confirmation page will be generated. The Confirmation Page with photograph pasted, address written and signed by the candidate and his/her parent must be sent to the Executive Director, JEE (Main) – 2013 before 26th December, 2012.
11th January 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

HELLO sir I want to take admission in IIT JEE so here I want to fill application form through online mode and here I want to know what are the documents required for filling form ?
11th January 2016, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea The Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) was an annual engineering college entrance examination in India. It was used as the sole admission test by the 16 Indian Institutes of Technology

Documents required for filling JEE Advanced Application Form 20

For all candidates

Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.

Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate

If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.

OBC-NCL category

OBC-NCL certificate ( FORM-OBC-NCL ) issued on or after June 1, 2015 and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India

SC or ST category

Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM-SC/ST).

PwD category

Disability certificate (FORM-PwD [II/III/IV], which ever is applicable]) issued by a district medical board / competent authority.

Process

Firstly go to official website

Then a page will create where you will get option of course

After clicking on that option you will get option of engineering under which you will get option of application form then click on that noption
Finally you will get your form then fill it .

Address

JEE(Main) Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block - H,
Sector - 63, Noida - 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)

Telephone No.:0120-2427342, 0120-2427350

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in