2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th July 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Iit jam

Hello I want to know about the IIT JAM for M.Sc so kindly provide me all the related details as soon as possible please???
10th July 2015, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Iit jam

As you want to know about the IIT JAM for M.Sc so here I am providing you the details below

ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES

The following are the full-time M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-
M.Tech., M.Sc.-M.S.(Research)/Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at
different IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Programmes at IISc to which admissions shall be made on the basis of JAM 2015.
I.
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc): Integrated Ph.D. Programmes in (i) Biological
Sciences, (ii) Chemical Sciences, (iii) Mathematical Sciences, and (iv) Physical Sciences.

II.
IIT Bhubaneswar (IITBBS): Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D. Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii) Earth Science, (iii)
Mathematics, (iv) Physics, and (v) Atmosphere and Ocean Sciences.

III.
IIT Bombay (IITB): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in (i) Applied Geology, (ii)
Applied Geophysics, (iii) Applied Statistics and Informatics, (iv) Biotechnology, (v) Chemistry, (vi)
Mathematics, and (vii) Physics.
Four-year Dual Degree Programme in M.Sc. (Physics)-M.Tech. (Materials Science) with
specialization in Nano-Science and Technology.
M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree Programmes in (i) Applied Geology, (ii) Applied Geophysics, (iii)
Biotechnology, (iv) Chemistry, (v) Energy, (vi) Environmental Science and Engineering, (vii)
Operations Research, and (viii) Physics. Both the degrees will be awarded together after the
successful completion of the Programmes.

IV.
IIT Delhi (IITD): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii) Mathematics,
and (iii) Physics.

V.
IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii)
Mathematics, and (iii) Physics.

VI.
IIT Guwahati (IITG): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii)
Mathematics and Computing, and (iii) Physics.

VII.
IIT Hyderabad (IITH): Two-year M.Sc. Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii) Mathematics, and (iii)
Physics.

VIII.
IIT Indore (IITI): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii) Physics, and
(iii) Mathematics, with an option to convert it into M.Sc.-Ph.D. dual degree programme at the end of
second semester. The conversion is confirmed subjected to qualifying the CSIR/UGC-NET.

IX.
IIT Jodhpur (IITJ):
Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in
(i) Chemistry, (ii) Physics, and (iii) Mathematics.

X.
IIT Kanpur (IITK): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii)
Mathematics, (iii) Physics, and (iv) Statistics.
M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree Programme in Physics (Transfer from M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree
Programme to M.Sc. Physics Programme is not permitted. However, for the students admitted to the
M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree Programme, the M.Sc. degree will be given after successful completion of
all academic requirements of the first six semesters while working towards Ph.D. degree).

XI.
IIT Kharagpur (IITKgp): Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D. Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii) Geology, (iii)
Mathematics, (iv) Physics, and (v) Geophysics.

XII.
IIT Madras (IITM): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in (i) Chemistry, (ii)
Mathematics, and (iii) Physics.

XIII.
IIT Roorkee (IITR): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in (i) Applied Geology, (ii)
Biotechnology, (iii) Chemistry, (iv) Mathematics, and (v) Physics.

XIV.
IIT Ropar (IITRPR): Two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programmes in Mathematics. M.Sc.-
M.S.(Research)/Ph.D. Dual Degree Programmes in (i) Chemistry, and (ii) Physics.

The complete details is provided in PDF form
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT JAM.pdf (1.01 MB, 52 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in