2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Iit icsr

Sir I have recently join IIT for engineering and I want to know the details about the Industrial Consultancy & Sponsored Research ( ICSR) as soon as possible???
I need details what is this ICSR and what kind of benefit it will provide me in engineering ??? kindly reply as soon as possible ???
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitm icsr
ICSR IIT Madras
ICSR Auditorium IIT Madras
12th April 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Iit icsr

I shifted to Chennai, Tamil Nadu and searching for some details about centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research (IC&SR). Will you provide basic details about this IIT ICSR center along with list of -going high value sponsored projects of this ICSR Institute?
12th April 2018, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Iit icsr

The centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research (IC&SR) was set up in the early seventies to promote interaction between the Industry and the Institute.

IIT Madras has an array of technologies / IPR developed through Research and Development work in the Institute. These are available for commercial exploitation through Technology Transfer - Licensing, Startup/Incubation.

Some on-going high value sponsored projects are:

DST has sanctioned the project for Establishment of a Nano Functional Materials Technology Center (NFMTC) with Murugappa group and Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals as contributing partners for a total value of Rs.240 million.
National Center for Catalysis Research has been established with a project cost of Rs.180 million.
National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has sanctioned an eight node consortium project titled Smart and Secure Environment for a value of Rs.80 million.
DST has sponsored a project Facility for Spatially Resolved Magnetic Resonance: Methodology Development and Applications to investigation of a Composite Materials & Biological System for a total value of Rs.68 million.
NRB has sponsored a project National Programme in Marine Hydrodynamics for a total value of Rs.45million.
DST has sponsored a project National facility to identify potential drug targets through functional cell dynamics for a total value of Rs.40 million.
DST has sponsored a project Mechanical Micromachining metal and non- metals for a total value of Rs. 35 million .
DIT has sponsored a project Center for Analog Mixed Signal Integrated Circuit Design for a total value of Rs. 30 million.

IC&SR Building  
Near Gajendra Circle, Opposite to Admin Building
Indian Institute Of Technology, Adyar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8062

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in