2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

IIT Hyderabad MDES

Hey , I am Anmol Jain I am completed B.Sc. In computer science. Now want to pursue Masters in Design(MDes) course from IIT Hyderabad. Will you tell me when the last date to apply for admissions into M.Des Programmes for the academic year 2015-16 at IIT Hyderabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIFT MDES paper
Iitg mdes
IIT Kanpur MDES Cutoff
IIT Bombay Mdes Interview Results
IIT Bombay MDES
Mdes iitd
IIT Bombay MDES Fee Structure
State Bank Of Hyderabad Cash Deposit Machine In Hyderabad
State Bank Of Hyderabad Branches In Hyderabad With Branch Code
Mdes iitg
Iitb mdes
IIT Hyderabad Mdes Admission
IIT Guwahati MDES Admission
State Bank of Hyderabad Hyderabad Branches IFSC Code
IIT Bombay MDES Result
MDES Vs MBA
Mdes IITB
Mdes IIT Delhi
Mdes iitk
Hyderabad Business Administration College - Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
4th September 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Hyderabad MDES

I want to take admission in Department of Design at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad for doing M.DES degree searching for details. Will you provide MDES Eligibility criteria along with specialization available here also tell details about selection process so I plan to apply?
4th September 2018, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Hyderabad MDES

The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public engineering and research institution located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. IITH is known for its academic strength, research, publications and proximity to IT and industrial hub.

MDES details:

The Department of Design at IIT-Hyderabad offers a vibrant environment for learning, practicing and exploring several facets of design.

M.Des. is a two year full time Programme which aims to provide broad-based understanding of design along with student-driven specialization in varied domains .

The Specialization to be offered in M.Des. in Visual Design.

MDES Eligibility criteria:

The candidates should have a valid CEED score and a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST) or equivalent grades in the qualifying examination, which are:

Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Architecture / Design/ Interior Design or equivalent (4 years duration after 10+2)

Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years duration after 10+2)

B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2)

G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification, professional experience Masters degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications (2 year programme after 10+2+3)

Selection process:

The selection is based on a Design Aptitude Test and the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for personal interview.

Head of Department
Department of Design
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Ordnance Factory Estate
Yeddumailaram 502205
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Email :djm [at] iith.ac.in
Phone : (040) 2301 7221

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in