2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

IIT Delhi Integrated Phd

What is the total duration of M.SC + Ph.d Integrated Course of IIT Delhi? I have done B.Tech from the NIT campus and want to do M.SC + Ph.d Integrated Course. So pls provide me eligibility criteria information for admission at IIT Delhi. Where I can get admission form, tell me and give details about required documents for that are attached with the application form.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT KGP Integrated Phd
Bba+MBA integrated course
Bba+MBA integrated course in delhi
Bba MBA integrated course in delhi
IIT Madras Integrated MA
BBM+MBA Integrated Course in hyderabad
BJB Integrated MBA
BBA MBA Integrated Course In Delhi
BBA+MBA Integrated Course In Delhi
IIM Indore BBA MBA Integrated Course
BBA MBA Integrated Course
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management New Delhi
Rao IIT Integrated
Bba MBA integrated course
Integrated MBA courses
Integrated MBA IIM Indore
JNU Integrated Courses
Better MSc after BSc or Integrated MSc
Integrated MS MBA USA
23rd January 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi Integrated Phd

Can you provide me the details of the Ph.D. Program in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology offered by Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology of IITD (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi)?
23rd January 2020, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Delhi Integrated Phd

The Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology of IITD (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi) offers a Ph.D. program in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology.

The award of the Ph.D. degree is in recognition of high achievements, independent research and application of scientific knowledge to the solution of technical and scientific problems. Creative and productive inquiry is the basic concept underlying the research work.

Eligibility

One having M. Tech or equivalent, M.Sc. or equivalent, B. Tech or equivalent degree holders of a particular discipline with a valid GATE score or qualification in national level examinations like CSIR/UGC-NET, DBT-JRF, ICMR-JRF, INSPIRE, etc. are eligible for admission.

Program Duration

Minimum period of registration required for students with M. Tech. or equivalent qualifications is 2 years whereas those with B. Tech./M.Sc or equivalent qualifications are 3 years. One is allowed a maximum of 14 registered semester for submission of their thesis.

Admission Schedule

Normally, Ph.D. programs are advertised in the month of March each year in the Employment news and in leading newspapers and admissions are carried out in the month of May.

The programs are also advertised in the month of October followed by admissions in December. Further, admission is possible any time in the year through DRC/CRC/SRC.

Ph.D. scholars can join the institute at any time of the year, though the course registration will be possible only at the beginning of the subsequent semester. One must also fulfil the required academic qualification/ experience at the time of interview. One must join the institute within 4 weeks after the issue of admission offer unless specifically permitted otherwise. Admission is subject to vacancy being available in the relevant specializations.

Admission to the Ph.D. programmes is normally made on the basis of a written test to screen the candidates and interview of shortlisted candidates. The selection process is conducted by the Department through its Department Research Committee (DRC).

Contact Detail:
Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
Block I, Room No.224
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas
New Delhi 110 016
Tel: +91-11-26591001, 26596109
Fax: +91-11-26582659
Email: hoddbeb@iitd.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in