2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

IIT Delhi DMS Cut Off

Tell me that the Department of Management Studies (DMS) of IIT Delhi will release cut off for MBA Admission? I think the Cut off for MBA Program is released by the Department of Admission. Can you provide expected minimum cut off for this year admission at IIT Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT-DELHI Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Delhi Invites applications For special edu
South Asian University Maidan Garhi New Delhi Delhi
The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi University Delhi
Delhi School Of Management Delhi Technological University
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Delhi
Indian Agricultural Research Institute New Delhi - 110 012 Delhi
DCE Delhi Delhi Technological University (Dce) Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board FC 18 Institutional Area Karkardooma Delhi
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment For Technician In Delhi
Faculty Of Management Studies University Of Delhi Delhi-110 007
All India Management Association AIMA Lodhi Road New Delhi Delhi
Mahatma Gandhi University Delhi Dwarka Delhi
Embassy of Portugal Instituto Camoes Porrtuguese Cultural centre - Delhi, Delhi
Delhi state cancer institute dilshad garden NCR-Delhi
Lady Hardinge Medical College (New Delhi) University Of Delhi
Faculty of Management Studies , University of Delhi, Delhi – India
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi, Delhi, India
Commissioner of Industries Government of NCT of Delhi - Delhi, Delhi
Indian Institute Of Medical Transcription, Delhi , Delhi, India
19th February 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

IIT Delhi DMS Cut Off

Hi I am planning to take admission to the Department of Management Studies at Indian Institute of Management Studies so I need the cut-off marks required for admission?
19th February 2016, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Delhi DMS Cut Off

IIT Delhi uses the CAT score to short list aspirants for the second round consisting of group discussion and interview for admission to its MBA programme. The IIT Delhi MBA cut off is decided by the admissions committee after considering the number of applicants, their relative scores and its internal benchmarks.

The MBA cut-off marks for DMS at IIT Delhi is approximately 96.3+ based on the past years scores.

Full Time MBA in Telecom eligibility is as follows:

A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (minimum 4 years after 10+2)
OR
A Bachelor's degree in any discipline of Physical/Chemical/Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or Bachelor's Degree in Commerce/ Economics, CA/ICWA.
A bare minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
Relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 6.25 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST candidates. The relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.

Full Time MBA in Generic:

A Bachelor's Degree or corresponding awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess a corresponding qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.

DMS IIT Delhi MBA Admission Selection Criteria 2016:-

Asporants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
-->Group Discussion and
-->Personal Interview which will be held at IIT Delhi Campus.

Address:

Department of Management Studies IIT Delhi
IV Floor, Vishwakarma Bhavan,
Saheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi,
Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 1171

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in