2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2016, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Chennai ME Part Time

Firstly M.E. course is not offered through part tme mode at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras however an MS program is offered the details of the same have been provided below:

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one among the premier establishments of national significance in higher innovative training, fundamental and connected exploration. In 1956, the German Government offered specialized help for building up an organization of advanced education in designing in India. The principal Indo-German understanding in Bonn, West Germany for the foundation of the Indian Institute of Technology at Madras was marked in 1959.

IIT Madras is a private foundation with almost 550 personnel, 8000 understudies and 1250 authoritative and supporting staff and is an independent grounds situated in a delightful lush place where there is around 250 hectares. It has set up itself as a chief place for instructing, research and mechanical consultancy in the nation.

M.S: Duration –
Full Time (1½ - 3 Years),
External/Part-time/Staff (1½ - 4 Years)

Offices - AE/AM/BT/CH/CE/CS/EE/ED/MS/ME/MM/OE

Classes of Admission
Eligibility Admission thro' test and meeting

i. Customary: Engineering
B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/M.Sc and with legitimate GATE score or CSIR/UGC NET/NBHM IIT B.Tech with 8.0 or more CGPA (7.5 for SC/ST) on a 10 direct scale are qualified toward apply MS program.

ii. Business/Management
Master of Arts/MBA with CAT/MAT/XAT/GATE/UGC/CSIR/ATMA/CSIR (NET, JRF, Lectureship)/GMAT/GRE or MFT(if the concerned dept. choose it) or if nothing else 3 years of administrative involvement in lieu of the qualifying examination.

iii. Outside/Par-time/Staff
Qualifications as said above and national level test may not be required.

Contact Details:

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
(An exciting opportunity to be part of Research @ IIT Madras),
IIT P.O.,
Main Gate, Opposite to C.L.R.I
beside the Adyar Cancer Institute
Sardar Patel Road,
Adyar,
Chennai-600036,

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply