2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

IIT Bombay Students

I am doing MBA 1st semester Program from IIT Bombay. I want to do login in my student account. But I don’t have any Login ID and password. From where I can get login ID and Password to do login in study account? Give direct link of login page where I will login and access my student page? Give contact information of IIT Bombay.
Similar Threads
Thread
LPU Students
Ppt MBA students
MBA students looking for job
WBS Ac UK Students MBA
Sip for MBA students
IIT Bombay Students
Students Of IIT Bombay
Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
How Many Students Have IMU CET
PG For DTU Students
IIT Bombay Students
IIT Bombay Cut-off
CPT For MBA Students
IIT Bombay Number Of Students
MBA Students
MBA Students Looking for Job
IIT Bombay students projects
IIT Bombay CSE Students
IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Selected List of Students for Teacher Training Students-2010
3rd November 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Bombay Students

Hi I would like to know what the facilities available are for students of IIT, Bombay?
3rd November 2015, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Bombay Students

IIT, Bomay is one of the most popular IIT in India and it is definitely know for various activities that take pace in the campus for students as well as others.

The following are the activities which are limited to IIT, Bombay students are:

Information for Students:

Information repeatedly accessed by current and prospective students of IIT Bombay:

Academic Divisions
Current Students
Prospective Students
Women's Cell

Exchange Opportunities for IITB Students:

IT Bombay has signed MoUs with numerous universities overseas for student exchange programmes. Students of IITB interested in participating in swap over programs of IITB with international universities need to start preparing for it well in advance.

Student Hostels:

IIT B is well acknowledged for its extensive residential facilities. Students have the comfort of being located in Powai, one of the finer suburbs of Mumbai, outside the commotion of the city, yet not far from the attractions of the city during weekends.

There are 15 different Hostels

Student Affairs Office:

The IIT Bombay campus provides an ideal location for students to participate in recreational and extracurricular activities. IITB's a core program involving co-curricular activities for UG students in their first year is meant to provide them a launching pad for these activities.

Student Affairs Office is to coordinate and regulate all aspects of student life at IITB. This is carried out primarily through two bodies:
The Hostels Coordinating Unit ( HCU )
The Students Gymkhana, which has a group of highly qualified sports officers and other instructors to run all the activities. The Gymkhana also forms the hub for the cultural activities of the students.

Mailing Address

Address: IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 (22) 2572 2545
Fax: +91 (22) 2572 3480

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in