2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

IIT Bombay MOOC Registration

Is IIT(Indian Institute of Technology Bombay) offers any MOOC ( Massive Open Online Courses), will you please provide here detailed information about that so will you please provide here or tell me from where I can get that IITB MOOC detailed info???
Similar Threads
Thread
BHU UET Registration
Registration In LPU
JNU Registration
IIT Bombay Vendor Registration
IIT Bombay Aakash Registration
Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
IIT Bombay MOOC Course
IIT Madras MOOC
Wharton Online MBA MOOC
IIT Bombay MOOC
MBA Registration
Mooc MBA ukMBA hood
Mooc MBA curriculum
CGL Registration
JR NBA Registration
Iit mooc
MBA CET Registration
IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
B Ed Registration in MP
IES Registration
9th December 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Bombay MOOC Registration

Hello sir I am Nikhil, can you please tell me where can I get the registration form of Massive Open Online Courses of IIT Bombay???
9th December 2015, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Bombay MOOC Registration

IIT Bombay has launched the first set of its courses on the MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) platform of leading non-profit online education provider, edX.

The courses available are:
Introduction to Computer Programming Part 1 & Part 2
Thermodynamics

The registration form is currently not available but whenver it will be released it will be released at the official website in the News Section

Key features of Mass Open Online Courses (MOOC)

-It is launched as part of institute’s IITBombayX platform developed in collaboration with edX, a not-for-profit initiative by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard University.

-It will provide 16-week Computer Programming course in two parts aimed at computer programming students.

-The course on Thermodynamics is designed for mechanical engineering students and will last 12 weeks. Signals and Systems will be a 16-week course in two parts designed for electrical engineering students.

-The students will get an honour certificate of achievement certifying successful completion of the course after they have qualified in the tests.

-It will also offer training workshops for invited teachers on effective teaching for each of these three subjects under the Train 10,000 Teachers or T10KT programme of the institute.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in