2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: IISC Test Results

I want to join Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and for this I know I have to appear in entrance exam searching for details. Will you provide Indian Institute of Science (IISc) entrance test dates so that I can apply also provide contact details and address so I can visit there?
26th May 2018, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IISC Test Results

Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is a public university for research and higher education in science, engineering, design, and management.

Indian Institute of Science does not conduct any entrance exam for providing admission in UG, PG, Research & Ph.D. courses as To get admission into these courses, the candidate must qualify the exams as JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, JAM, KVPY and GATE exams.

IISC UG test result dates:

Events Dates (Announced)
Application form release 1st February 2018
Last date to submit the application 30th April 2018
Last date to update the scores of KVPY/IIT-JEE (Main) / IIT-JEE (Advance)/ NEET examinations Within 1 week from the date of declaration of result
Reporting at IISc Last week of July 2018

For PG Courses:

Events Dates
Application form Available on 1st week of February 2018
Application form Last Date on 4th week of March 2018
Last date for receipt of applications Last week of March 2018
Last date to update the scores of Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/UGC NET for JRF/ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/JEST examinations 3rd week of April 2018
Aptitude Test/Interview for M.Tech, M.Des, M.Mgt courses 3rd week of April to 3rdweek of May 2018
Interview for research & Ph.D. courses Last week of May to 1stweek of June 2018

IISC
CV Raman Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Phone: 080 2293 2004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in