2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

IIRS Careers

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Recruitment of the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun ?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIRS Admission
IIRS In Dehradun
IIRS Dehradun Phd
Iirs bis
Cssteap iirs
IIRS Jodhpur
IIRS Dehradun Website
IIRS Recruitment
Isro iirs
IIRS M Tech Thesis
IIRS ISRA University
Courses Offered By IIRS Dehradun
IIRS Tender
IIRS Login
PHD From IIRS
IIRS Pdf
Careers for JD/MBA
CBA Careers
Question for IIRS
CPC careers
26th December 2017, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIRS Careers

As you Asking for the Recruitment of the Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun let me tell you that you may Little Late to Apply for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) of IIRS This Recruitment was opened this 9th Nov 2017 the details of the Recruitment is given below

IIRS Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 08
Name of the Post:
1. JRF (DMS): 01 Post
2. JRF (URSD): 01 Post
3. JRF (PRSD): 01 Post
4. JRF (GSGHD): 02 Posts
5. JRF (WRD): 02 Posts
6. JRF (ASD): 01 Post

Age Limit: Candidates age should be 28 years as on date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.

Educational Qualification:

JRF (DMS

Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Geology/ Geophysics/ Applied Geology/ Applied Geophysics, M.Sc Degree with 65% of marks/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geomatics, ME/ M.Tech or its equivalent for Post 1

. JRF (URSD
M.Planning (Urban Planning/ City Planning/ Regioanl Planning/ Environmental Planning or equivalent)/ M.Tech (Civil Engineering/ Computers/ Information Technology/ Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics or equivalent, ME/ M.Tech or its equivalent Degree/ M.Sc in Geography/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent, M.Sc Degree with first class for Post 2,

. JRF (PRSD):

M.Tech/ M.Sc in Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing/ Geomatics or equivalent with BE Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics, ME/ M.Tech or its equivalent Degree/ M.Sc Physics/ Oceanography/ Marine Sciences/ Geology, M.Sc Degree for Post 3,

. JRF (GSGHD): 02 Posts
M.Sc/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology with Physics/ Mathematics, B.Sc, M.Sc Degree or its equivalent, ME/ M.Tech or its equivalent for Post 4 with NET qualification. For more information refer the notification.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in