2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2013, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIMT Gurgaon Ranking

you are looking for the Institute for International Management & Technology ranking so here I am providing you the ranking of the institute the institute was set up in the year 2000 with am of imparts the quality education in the fields of management and technology.

Rankings:-
IIMT has been positioned among top 10 in Admissions and Placements by Indian Management (AIMA) in the year 2008.

As per CSR-2009 (May) IIMT Hotel Management College placed at 8th Rank in All India, 3rd in UP and 15th in Northern Region.

Courses of the institute:-
Training Kitchen
Cafeteria
Hostel
Learning Resource Center
IT Infrastructure

Contact Details:-
Institute for International Management & Technology
336, Udyog Vihar IV,
Gurgaon, 122001

Location Map:-
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=iimt+gurgaon&hl=en&gbv=2&hq=iimt&hnear=Gurg aon,+Haryana&t=m&z=12[/MAP]
24th July 2013, 12:30 PM

IIMT is a well known college in Gurgaon.With over a decade of rendering world-class education, today, the institute has become a centre of excellence in its chosen area and the academic and industry acceptance is taken as the yardstick.I am doing my Bsc in International Hospitality Management.Personally I never bothered about rankings and stuffs as we have a very good faculty members and curriculum as well.For details check their official website.
20th August 2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishanna View Post
I am taking admission in the Institute for International Management & Technology and for that reason I need the ranking of the institute so give me the ranking?
IIMT Gurgaon is among the well-known institutes for courses related to management studies and hospitality. It is considered to be among the top 10 in placements and admissions and was also felicitated by Indian Management (AIMA) in 2008.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in