2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

IIM Udaipur Library

Hey I am student of Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur want to issue books from IIM Udaipur Library , but can’t manage to come college regularly . Is there any E-Library facility available at IIM Udaipur by which I can access my account directly from home?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Udaipur OBC Cut Off
JNU Udaipur
IIM Udaipur First Batch
Result of IIM Udaipur
IIM Udaipur Cut Off-17
IIM Udaipur Cut Off For-15
IIM Udaipur BBA
Cat Cut Off For IIM Udaipur
AIIMS Library National Medical Library
MBA in Udaipur
SBI Udaipur Branch
HCL CDC Udaipur
IIM Udaipur Cut Off
IIM Udaipur Vs IMT Ghaziabad
IIM Udaipur Indian Institute Of Management Udaipur
Cut Off For IIM Udaipur
IIM Udaipur Eligibility
IIM Udaipur Criteria
IIM Udaipur WAT PI
After Masters in Library Science Eligible for Ph.d in Library Science
27th April 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Udaipur Library

I want to get the details of Library of Indian Institute of Management IIM Udaipur so can you provide me?
27th April 2018, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Udaipur Library

The Library at Indian Institute of Management IIM Udaipur is an indispensable resource that provides comprehensive and authoritative information on subjects relating to management, business and allied areas as well as a selection of material on the social sciences and topics of general interest.

The library is fully automated using the most advanced library management systems.

The library offers an extensive collection of physical and digital resources comprising books and e-books, print and e-journals, an exhaustive range of databases, reference titles, case studies, DVDs/CDs and other materials.

The library provides an Institutional Repository which collects, catalogues and distributes the scholarly output and other publications of IIMU, including:

Working papers
Dissertations and theses
Journal articles
Video library
Selected student projects
Annual reports

Access

The library is primarily for the use of IIMU faculty, students and professional staff who can access its resources 24/7 using their personal login ID.

In selected cases, the library may also be used by outside research scholars and individuals from government and the corporate sector whose research projects are consistent with the Institute's mission.

The library provides a wide range of online and offline resources to support the research projects of faculty and students

For further inquiries, contact library@iimu.ac.in

Contact-

IIM Udaipur
Udaipur District, Balicha, Rajasthan 313002
0294 247 7106

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in