2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

31st August 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Trichy Recruitment Notification

Hello sir, where from I can get download Indian Institute of Management Trichy Recruitment Notification? Please provide me IIM Trichy Recruitment Notification?
31st August 2018, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Trichy Recruitment Notification

The IIM Trichy is provides its Recruitment Notification for interested candidates those who wants join IIM Trichy.

The Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli, Government of India was published a notification for the recruitment of Chief Administrative Officer, Senior Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer (Accounts), Manager Executive Education and Junior Assistant vacancies on contract basis.

IIM Tiruchirappalli Vacancy Details:

Names of Posts:
Chief Administrative Officer
Senior Administrative Officer
Administrative Officer
Administrative Officer (Accounts)
Manager Executive Education
Junior Assistant (PWD)

Get download Indian Institute of Management Trichy Recruitment Notification:

Age Limit:
Candidates upper age limit should be 60 years
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD (Persons with Disabilities)/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per existing Central Government rules.

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Post-graduate degree in any discipline with a post-graduate diploma in management from a reputed University/ Institute or Post-graduate degree in Law/ Management (MBA) from a reputed University/ Institute or Engineering graduates with a degree/ diploma in management

Selection Process:
Selection will be based on written test, skill and aptitude test, personal interview.

Candidates may send their application hard copy of online application along with all relevant certificates to the Chief Administrative Officer (i/c)

Important Dates:
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2018
Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of Application: 19-02-2018 by 05:00 pm

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in