2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

IIM Raipur Avg Package

I shifted to Raipur and there I have to join IIM for doing MBA degree but before taking admission in IIM Raipur I want to know about the placement packages offered to the students of MBA department. Can you tell me details about the lowest and maximum packages of MBA students?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Raipur Placement Package
MBA package in TCS
LPU Average Package
NIT Raipur Average Package
IIM Raipur Salary Package
HCL Get Package
ONGC Pay Package
Placement Package of DTU
Average Package Of IIM
IIT Bombay Package
MBA Package R
DTU MBA average package
Pay Package for MBA Fresher
Highest Package of LPU
IIM Kashipur Package
IIM Raipur Package
IIM average package
Nalsar Pay Package
IIM Raipur Highest Package
Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur - Chattisgarh, Raipur
21st January 2020, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Raipur Avg Package

Can you provide me Final Placement (MBA 2017-19) Report for Indian Institute of Management Raipur as I want to know about the Average Package offered to the Students?
21st January 2020, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Raipur Avg Package

Indian Institute of Management Raipur made Final Placements for MBA 2017- 19 Class of 207 students who witnessed over 150+ recruiters participating in the campus recruitment process.

The students were offered various coveted roles in the areas of Financial Management, Sales and Marketing, Strategy and Consulting, Operations, General Management & Human resource Management.
The average salary package for the class was Rs.14.53 Lakh per Annum (LPA) marking it an ebullient year to year growth of 16.70% while the median salary of Rs. 14.12 LPA, Indicates a very well distributed and stable recruiting across students and sectors.

For last five years IIM Raipur has been steadily improving its placement records and able to diversify the recruiting base to all sectors of the economy. While the highest domestic placement package offered to the class was Rs.24.06 LPA, the average placement package for the top 25% stood at Rs. 18.56 LPA – another significant achievement on year to year growth.

The offers are well spread out across sectors with Consulting, Banking Financial Service & Insurance Sector (BFSI), Manufacturing, IT/ITES, Analytics, Education, Advertising and Healthcare accounting for most of the offers.

Some of the sector-wise key statistics are follow. Highest number of students was recruited in Strategy and Consulting positions with average salary and maximum salary of Rs 15.25 LPA and Rs 19.86 LPA respectively.

BFSI was the second highest recruiting sector with Rs 14.99 LPA average. This sector also offered few of the large and the highest compensation to the class. IT and ITES sector was the third largest recruiter with Rs 14.26 LPA and Rs 17.51 LPA as average and maximum compensation.

Manufacturing sector offered the average Rs 14.62 LPA and Rs 20.36 LPA as maximum compensation and was the fourth largest recruiter in the campus. Highest number of students was offered Analytics and consulting roles with average compensation of Rs 15.50LPA followed by Sales and Marketing with Rs 13.71LPA; Operation and IT roles with Rs 14.46LPA; and Financial Management at Rs 15.10LPA as average compensation.

Final Placement (MBA 2017-19) Report for Indian Institute of Management Raipur

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in