2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

IIM Kolkata

I am interested in doing the PGPEx course from the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) so please give me details about its eligibility required for admission? Also tell me about the placement statistics of it so that I can know about its placement?
Similar Threads
Thread
Marine Engineering & Research Institute Kolkata Kolkata Campus
Marine engineering research institute meri kolkata imu kolkata campus
Kolkata University M Tech Admission Aligarh Muslim University Kolkata
IIM Kolkata MDP
ISI Kolkata MSC
RRB Kolkata PWD
RRB Kolkata Map
SSC Kolkata
EIM Kolkata MBA
IMS Kolkata
MBA ISI Kolkata
ISI Kolkata ASU
UGC NET Kolkata
MBA in ISI Kolkata
EIL Kolkata
NDA Kolkata
ISI Kolkata
International Institute of Information Technology (Kolkata), Kolkata
CMC Kolkata Course fee
Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata, Kolkata
20th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Kolkata

Hii sir, I Wants to do PGDM from Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Will you Please Provide me the Admission Details of the PGDM Course of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta ?
20th June 2018, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Kolkata

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta is a public business school located in Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

The Details of the PGDM Course of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta is given below

Duration : 2 years

Admission Criteria

The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA[45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories]

The candidate may possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.

he candidate is required to produce certificates and mark sheets in original together with the photocopies NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 31, 2018

Selection Procedure :
GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ UGC-JRF in Anthropology/ Commerce/ Defence and Strategic Studies/ Economics/ Environmental Science/ Geography/ History/ Law/ Management/ Political Science/ Psychology/ Public Administration/ Sociology

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Address: Diamond Harbour Rd, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104
Phone: 033 2467 8300

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in