2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2015, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Indore Wat PI Topics

¨Here I am sharing some of the Most Popular question which can be asked in the Personakl Interview in IIM Indore ….

Question are as follows:-

Tell me About yourself.
How is economics different from business economics?
If I borrow a pen from you and sell it to you without your knowledge, what does the law say about it?
What were your learnings?
So your academics look very good, are you so strong at academics?
Why profit is shown on liability side of the balance sheet?
AAP role in Delhi Elections
Why Inflation is still at the top level when crude oil is at its lowest as compared to last few years?
RaGa vs NaMo as politicians
Dhoni's captaincy in Test matches
Technologies role in Indian economy
Telangana 29th state in the country ....good or bad for India?
22nd March 2020, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Indore Wat PI Topics

Average Duration : 40 mins

No. of Essays to be written: 2

Essay 1: Summary

Essay 2: For and against arguments

Quality of primary education is responsible for low morals in society

Due to inflation, being a working wife/mother has become a necessity

Advances in technology have made the teacher irrelevant

Corruption can neither be eliminated nor be mitigated in India

Average Duration : 15-20 mins

No. of Panelists : 2
Excerpts From Interview 1: How much was your CAT percentile? What is HAM radio?(electric engineering). How to determine that an instrument has a problem? What is the contribution of coal, nuclear, hydro in electricity generation? What is a power grid? Name 5 places where NTPC has a plant? Your hobbies?(playing chess). Why there is a separate girls and boys team in chess? What are the nuclear projections of India? Why you want to do MBA now? Why you want to get into IIM Indore?

Excerpts From Interview 2: About yourself. What were the teachings of Guru Arjan Dev?(candidate was from Punjab).Tell the contribution of Guru Ram Das. How is economics different from business economics? If I borrow a pen from you and sell it to you without your knowledge, what does the law say about it? What did you do in Turkey? What were your learnings? So your academics look very good, are you so strong at academics? Why profit is shown on liability side of the balance sheet?

Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell something about yourself. Why did you leave IIT for PEC? Where and in which branch did you get admission in IIT? Which other IIM calls do you have? What you will prefer and why? You are saying that you will get more exposure at Indore and access to wider alumni base, weren't these criteria important for you when you chose engineering college? You have a medical problem and you have left the field asking for it blank. Why so? Don't you think you should have mentioned it here? But you have signed the declaration that I have provided information to the best of my knowledge. I think you should be disqualified? Do you want to say something? What is the difference between innovator and generic drug? What are IPR's? Explain in case of pharma companies. What are API's? What are your long term goals? You have done capstone project in final semester? What does the word capstone mean?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in