2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Indore Experience

Can you tell me if some experience is required for applying for admission in Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) offered by IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Indore?
28th May 2020, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Indore Experience

One seeking admission to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management of IIM Indore needed submit the online application during September 05, 2019 to December 15, 2019 and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable Application processing fee of Rs.5,900.00 (including GST) for Indian nationals and US$118 (including GST) for Foreign nationals.

Interview of shortlisted candidates was conducted at various locations -Bengaluru, New Delhi, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai and Skype depending on the number of candidates from that region.

Admission Procedure for EPGP 2020-21 Batch:

Eligibility:

The programme is open to all nationalities; however, one must have –

50% in Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any discipline

A valid GMAT score- The GMAT score should be within 05 years from the date of the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019. Hence the GMAT test date should be between December 16, 2014, to December 15, 2019

Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019

Note:

Mention only full-time paid work experience after obtaining Bachelor degree.

Do not include training/project work done as an integral part of any curricular requirement.

Minimum years of experience should be 5 years on the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019

Selection Process:

Short-listing of candidates for the interview will be done on the basis of GMAT score and/or any other criteria as decided by the admission committee for that academic year.

Shortlisted candidates appear for the Personal Interview (PI). One not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process.

Only one satisfying the requirements mentioned above will be considered for the final selection. The merit list will be generated based on Composite Score (CS) as mentioned below:

Computation of Composite Score

Component Weight (%)
GMAT 50
Personal Interview (PI) 50

Final selection will be based on the requirements of the programme. All matters pertaining to admission into the EPGP at IIM Indore is governed by the decisions taken by the Admissions Committee.

Contact Detail:
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau –Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453 556 (M.P) India
Phone: 0731-2439689
Email: epgpadmissions@iimidr.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in