2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2020, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Indore Exam After 12

Can you provide me the details for Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for Indians Resident as I want to apply for it after completing my 12th Examination?
6th May 2020, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Indore Exam After 12

Launched by IIM Indore in 2011, the five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is the first of its kind in India. It has been accredited by the Association of MBAs, London (4th and 5th Year). It is a unique and creative programme for students with managerial and leadership aspirations.

Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)

Eligibility Criteria

Age: One should have been born on or after August 01, 2000 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1995).

Qualifying Exam: One should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent exam in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 2020.

Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: One should have minimum 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent exams (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category).

Selection Process

The students undergo a rigorous selection process:

An application form aimed at understanding the students’ proficiency in academics, as well as in co-curricular activities is filled up by the aspirant.

An entrance examination follows, to test the applicant’s aptitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English and Mathematics.

Shortlisted candidates appear for Written Ability Test (WA) & Personal Interview (PI).

The interview judges the students’ level of confidence, communication skills, general awareness, persuasion skills and knowledge.

The Sanctioned intake for IPM 2020 batch (Domestic Applicant) is 150.

Fees and Accommodation

The course fee for resident Indians for the first three years of the IPM would be Rs. 4,00,000/- (Rupees four lakh) per annum.

Course fee for the fourth and fifth years would be as per prevailing Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) fees. The course fee includes lodging, access to lectures, internet facilities and library.

Accommodation would be arranged on sharing basis for the first three years of IPM. Single room accommodation would be made available for the fourth and fifth years of the Programme.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in