2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

IIM Calcutta Architect

Who is the Architect of the IIM Calcutta Campus? I want to develop a University. So I want to give the contract to develop my University to that Architect. So please provide me contact details and also give their office address where I can go and talk about this topic. Can I get contact number of Architect from the IIM Calcutta?
Similar Threads
Thread
Definition Of IAF Architect
IIT Roorkee Architect
Architect Of VNIT Nagpur
UPSC Architect Job
Who Is The Architect Of IIT Delhi
IMI Bhubaneswar Architect
UPSC Architect
Architect of FRI Dehradun
NID Ahmedabad Architect
NBCC Architect Vacancy
Who is the Architect of IIT Kharagpur
Architect Bangalore
Architect in Lucknow
Diploma in Architect after 10th
J2EE Architect Certification
LPU architect
Nalanda University Architect
Diploma Architect after 10th
Architect Salary in India
Architect Course for Commerce + Maths
13th July 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Calcutta Architect

Hii sir, I Completed B Architecture Course Now I Wants to do MBA From IIM Calcutta Will you Please Provide me the Details of the MBA Program of the IIM Calcutta ?
13th July 2018, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Calcutta Architect

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta is a public business school located in Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

As you Want to do MBA From the IIM Calcutta Let me tell you that the Institute Does Not Offered the MBA Program It May Offered MBA Equivalent PGP Program the Details of the Program is given below

About the PGP :

The two-year Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP-PGDM) is a full-time residential course.

The diploma in management at the Post-Graduate level has a two-tier structure: it consists of a core curriculum (compulsory credit courses and compulsory non-credit courses), a summer internship (compulsory industry training between first and second year) and elective courses (optional courses in the second year)

Duration : 2 year

Admission Criteria

The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA[45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories]

The candidate may possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. he candidate is required to produce certificates and mark sheets in original together with the photocopies NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 31, 2018

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Address: Diamond Harbour Rd, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in