2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

IIM Ahmedabad Dairy

I am a student of IIM Ahmedabad of PGP Program. I want to know How I can use the official Dairy Portal of IIM Ahmedabad? Can I get all subjects notes and important questions for MBA and PGP Degree Programs on this portal? Does student have any Login ID Password to visit the IIM Ahmedabad official Dairy Portal? Give direct link to access this Portal.
Similar Threads
Thread
Dairy Science College KVAFSU
Dairy MBA
AAVIN Milk Dairy OOTY
M Phil Dairy Science In CMJ University
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Dairy
Mba dairy technology
MBA Dairy Farming
SLIET Daily Dairy
Dairy engineering
Dairy Technology Courses
Dairy SNAP test
MBA Dairy Management
Vyapam Dairy Federation
Christ University Dairy Circle
National Dairy Authority (NDA)
Indian Institute of Dairy Technology
M.Tech Dairy Technology Syllabus
Dairy Technology Application form
Syllabus for Dairy Diploma
IFFCO Nellore Dairy
20th February 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Dairy

Hello sir, I want PDF of IIM Ahmedabad Dairy project? Can any one provide me detail about the IIM Ahmedabad Dairy project?
20th February 2016, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

IIM Ahmedabad has one of the Dairy projects in its Electronic Governance (e-Governance). Electronic Governance is the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for the planning, implementation, and monitoring of government programmes, projects, and activities.

Two projects, one in Dairy Sector and the other in the District Administration were undertaken by the CEG to demonstrate the power of connectivity and back-end computer processing in empowering citizens.

Dairy Information Services Kiosk (DISK) and Dairy Portal

The dairy sector project was aimed at enhancing the computers connected to the milk-tester machine at the daily milk collection centers of the milk cooperative societies to function as a ‘Dairy Information Service Kiosk’.

A database of the members and their cattle was created on the PC at the milk collection center.

The Internet connectivity was used to provide two way asynchronous communications between the society and the dairy. Individualized messages concerning the services to members are printed in the regional (Gujarati) language on the milk pay slip, which, the dairy farmer receives at the time of pouring the milk.

Some issues before Dairy replication:

Funding Arrangements
Preparedness of the Unions
Content management of the Dairy Portal
Private Participation

Here I’m attaching PDF format of IIM Ahmedabad Dairy project:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIM Ahmedabad Dairy.pdf (165.2 KB, 279 views)
20th February 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends , I want to know Dairy Information about Services Kiosk (DISK) and Dairy Portal of IIM Ahmedabad , Will you please Give me Details about same ?
20th February 2016, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator

The Dairy Sector Project was Aimed at Enhancing the Computers Connected to the Milko-Tester Machine at the Daily Milk Collection Centers of the milk cooperative societies to function as a ‘Dairy Information Service Kiosk’.

Database of the Members and their cattle was created on the PC at the milk collection center.

The Internet connectivity was used to provide two way asynchronous communications between the society and the dairy.

Dairy Portal, Created by CEG-IIMA, provided information on various dairying practices and offered a forum for exchange of views and commercial transactions to the members of cooperative societies of the union.

Here I am Uploading pdf file Which having Complete Dairy Information about Services Kiosk (DISK) and Dairy Portal of IIM Ahmedabad You Can Download free of cost :

Contact No :
079 6632 3456

Address :

Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in