2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2016, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIIT Bangalore Admissions B Tech

Buddy I would like to tell you that International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore does not offer BTECH program the institute only offer MTECH program and here I will get the details.

Here I’m telling you admission criteria

Minimum Requirements for Integrated M.Tech Programme
The minimum qualification for admission to the Integrated M.Tech. programme at IIITB is a first-class in 10 + 2 (or equivalent) with Mathematics as one of the subjects. The detailed list of qualifying examinations is given below.

Minimum Requirements for M.Tech Programme
The minimum qualification for admission to any of the post-graduate programmes at IIITB is 65% in four-year bachelor's degree in engineering (i.e. B.E., B.Tech., or equivalent).

First class degree holders in 3-year undergraduate programmes followed by MSc with first class in any of the physical sciences, or an MCA degree with first class, can also apply. First class or equivalent is required in 10th and 12th (or equivalent) grades as well.

Minimum Requirements for Master of Science (Digital Society) Programme
An under-graduate degree (of at least 3 years duration) in any discipline with a first division/class from a recognised University.

Those expecting to graduate by 1st August 2015 may also apply.Prior certification of computer application/ programming from a recognised institute is an added advantage, but not mandatory. Relevant work experience is an added advantage, but not mandatory.

Minimum Requirements for Master of Science by Research/ Master of Science (Research) & Ph.D. Programmes
The minimum qualification for admissions to the M.S. by Research program is a four-year bachelors degree in engineering (B.E., B.Tech. or equivalent) and that for the Ph.D. programme is a masters degree in engineering (M.E., M.Tech., or equivalent, or M.S. by Research).

M.S. by Research and Ph.D. degree programs are aligned with the research domains at IIITB. Hence there are several requirements specific to research domains which have been specified in the announcement.

Courses offered
Integrated M.Tech

M.Tech in Information Technology

M.Tech In Electronic Systems Design

Master of Science (Digital Society)

Research Programs

Executive Education

PG Diploma - Data Analytics

Research areas
Computer Science
Data Sciences
Electronic Systems Design
Information Technology & Society
Mathematics & Basic Sciences
Networking, Communication & Signal Processing
Software Engineering

Address:-
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
26/C, Electronics City, Hosur Road,, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100

Phone:-
080 4140 7777

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in